EJ is ready to return: Set to Start at QB in Pittsburgh

The bar has also been raised for Manuel now too. Tuel and Lewis both showed the offense can move the ball and put up some points pretty much no matter who is under center. Manuel needs to show he is clearly better than these two now.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately we will not beat the Jets. They always beat us and they dismantled a very talented New Orleans team.

Their defense will always be legit as long as Ryan is leading it, and EJ showed he'll have to make some major adjustments to match up with them next time. That said, they will be on the road, not at home. They beat NO at home. We had the Saints in the dome. Not all matchups are created equal.

Also, this offensive line just had its best game of the season against a tough D. Shouldn't go unnoticed, and it should help EJ.

Don't fear Pittsburgh at home. Everyone here has given up on them. In fact, if you live in Buffalo and want to go to the game, I bet there are a ton of cheap seats on ticketexchange or stubhub. Steelers have only won once at home so far this year, and can be run on. And passed on. And have a terrible O-line. We should win that game.

I think we could beat them with Tuel

PLAYOFFS! Not even kidding. Look at our schedule. There is not a single game we can't win if we execute and play well. Steelers, win. Jets, we can beat them, they are playing over their heads and are due for a letdown. Then Atlanta, we can win that game....Ryan should be rushed all day. Just need to blanket Gonzolaz. Tampa, win. Jacksonville, Win. Miami and/or New England: one win out of there. that puts us at 9-7, should get us a wildcard, we win, and then play the top team in the AFC record wise (KC, haha), beat them, and make the AFC Championship game. Pull an upset over Denver when Manning throws INT's due to pressure, and go to the Superbowl, where Seattle can't handle playing away from home, and we win the Super Bowl.

BOOM. Must be something in my coffee today. !

I added some to my coffee as well. :thumbsup:

The bar has also been raised for Manuel now too. Tuel and Lewis both showed the offense can move the ball and put up some points pretty much no matter who is under center. Manuel needs to show he is clearly better than these two now.

This just in.....He already has.

I added some to my coffee as well. :thumbsup:

Bills kool-aid. Fantastic!!!

I think we could beat them with Tuel

I agree. I think Spiller and Jackson go over 100. I would also run Summers early just to bang their D up a bit. Then hit them with more speed (CJ) and power/speed (Jackson).

This just in.....He already has.

Has he? Don't misunderstand me, he certainly has a better skill-set and seems to be a smart guy capable of his reads. I just wouldn't say he has blown the other two out of the water.

Has he? Don't misunderstand me, he certainly has a better skill-set and seems to be a smart guy capable of his reads. I just wouldn't say he has blown the other two out of the water.

It's pretty evident to my eyes. Not even close as was stated earlier by Captain Hindsight

It's pretty evident to my eyes. Not even close as was stated earlier by Captain Hindsight

The Bills with EJ, 2-2 (I can't put that lose in Cleveland on him, game was tied when he went out and they were driving)

Without EJ, 1-4

In my mind it's not close either. Yes, records aren't based soley on QB's, but to me that says a lot.

PLAYOFFS! Not even kidding. Look at our schedule. There is not a single game we can't win if we execute and play well. Steelers, win. Jets, we can beat them, they are playing over their heads and are due for a letdown. Then Atlanta, we can win that game....Ryan should be rushed all day. Just need to blanket Gonzolaz. Tampa, win. Jacksonville, Win. Miami and/or New England: one win out of there. that puts us at 9-7, should get us a wildcard, we win, and then play the top team in the AFC record wise (KC, haha), beat them, and make the AFC Championship game. Pull an upset over Denver when Manning throws INT's due to pressure, and go to the Superbowl, where Seattle can't handle playing away from home, and we win the Super Bowl.

BOOM. Must be something in my coffee today. !

That's a pretty big if RyanC883. I love how everyone says....Steelers, thats a win, Tampa.. Win, Jacksonville...Win. Yes they are winnable games, but until we prove we can win a "Winnable" game we are still bottom dwellers of the AFC. I hope they prove me wrong, I am sure at some point they will. It just wont be this season.

BigPappy

The Bills with EJ, 2-2 (I can't put that lose in Cleveland on him, game was tied when he went out and they were driving)

Without EJ, 1-4

In my mind it's not close either. Yes, records aren't based soley on QB's, but to me that says a lot.

The CLE game and Yesterday, we win with EJ. I think we win with Thad too. Two huge games. Rat farts.

Really? Not even a "I hope the Bills make damn sure this situation never happens again by getting a viable backup QB and/or preparing said backup QB appropriately" discussion?

I mean, what would be the point of such a thread? It basically would end after you ask the question.

I am done defending and disecting the crappy play of Thad and Tuel, and hypothesizing what it would be like to have Thad's arm on Tuel's body, or Tuel's pocket awareness in Thad's mind. Let's be done.