Nine games played,we are looking at the draft

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would we draft a quarterback? We have EJ Manuel (a rookie who can't stay healthy because he makes bad decisions) and Jeff Tuel (one of the worst three QBs in the NFL right now)? ALL HAIL THE BILLS FRONT OFFICE!

So EJ is a bust then?

I am looking forward to our next game and winning it. Today sacked for the outcome and the standings and that is the most important thing, but I think our football team is ready to win their fourth game so they can set their sights on their fifth win. Anybody who is settling in and hoping or expecting 3-13 and doom is pretty silly.

If EJ is back next week, with our remaining schedule, I'm not calling it over yet.

It's over dude. Manuel has been no better than Lewis who sucks as a starter. The rest of the year is about trying to determine if Manuel can be a franchise QB. Nobody knows the answer to that question at this point.

It's over dude. Manuel has been no better than Lewis who sucks as a starter. The rest of the year is about trying to determine if Manuel can be a franchise QB. Nobody knows the answer to that question at this point.

Manuel looks way more talented than Lewis to me, don't know if he will be the franchise, but he looks to have that kind of athletic ability.

because ...

He runs around like a wild man with no plan.

He throws late over the middle into triple coverage 3 times a game. Evan bails him out usually.

He looks like a big fish in a small pond. He's a guppy in the NFL.

He can do these things in college football and get away with it.

It definitely doesn't transfer to the NFL.

I like the idea of a WR that can make plays when covered and a solid LB in the first two rounds.

Or a TE. I'd love to get another WR and a legit TE to see what EJ could do with those.

I think you're way off base. EJ looked good up until the injury. Lewis did an admirable job given the circumstances, but nowhere near as good as EJ.

Or a TE. I'd love to get another WR and a legit TE to see what EJ could do with those.

I think you're way off base. EJ looked good up until the injury. Lewis did an admirable job given the circumstances, but nowhere near as good as EJ.

Look at the data. EJ and Thad's QB rankings are near identical. Edited by DDD

EJ looked worse as the year went on.

He's a head case?

Also, you've sealed it with the BB seal of approval

yep guaranteed winner!!!

He runs around like a wild man with no plan.

He throws late over the middle into triple coverage 3 times a game. Evan bails him out usually.

He looks like a big fish in a small pond. He's a guppy in the NFL.

He can do these things in college football and get away with it.

It definitely doesn't transfer to the NFL.

Wilson can do it so can Johny

Why would we draft a quarterback? We have EJ Manuel (a rookie who can't stay healthy because he makes bad decisions) and Jeff Tuel (one of the worst three QBs in the NFL right now)? ALL HAIL THE BILLS FRONT OFFICE!

So true. EJ Manuel is heading straight toward another injury. He is a slower less powerful version of Cam Newton. And oh by the way did I mention EJ's knees are as weak as his long ball is inaccurate.

I just can't get into college for the draft this year. QB are needs 1, 2, 3, and 4 and I don't have any confidence we're going to draft one.

We now have 3 young QB's in tow with a combined 10 NFL starts and an average age of 23.33 years...One is a 1st Round Draft pick, and all three have shown the ability to move the ball vs. good NFL Defenses...They are basically all Rookies...I think your assessment of the QB situation in Buffalo is a bit extreme to say the least...What the Bills are experiencing right now at QB is the definition of growing pains...I think in a few years there is a very decent chance these three will be a strength...not a weakness...It's simply been a strange year with injuries, and that happens in the NFL at times, especially at QB...If it happens next year these kids will have experience under fire...Not to mention there is not a single QB in the draft coming out that is a sure fire prospect like Luck...And that includes Bridgewater...

The #1 need on this team is a big time WR...We have all the complimentary pieces, we just need to replace TJ Graham's spot with a real stud WR...The #2 need is either CB or O-Line ( I think we can use upgrades at LG and RT)...We're going to need another Safety if Byrd leaves...We could also use a stud pass catching TE to compliment Chandler...QB is well down the list for this team IMHO...We just need to keep developing what we have, and keep them healthy... B-)

Pretty sure that if he delcares, he will be available somewhere between rounds 3 and 5, and no matter where the Bills pick, he won't be an option for them. I wouldn't count on him declaring or the Bills drafting a QB in the first three rounds in 2014.

The Bills are probably going to be looking at the best LB available, inside or outside, or depending on what else is available, the best Safety.

Or based on where the Bills finish up now, considering that Marrone and Hackett really blew it on Sunday (and they are both still defending the play call on 3rd and 1 at the 1), the obvious choice for the Bills barring any trade offers that may come there way, is Khalil Mack from UB. Don't know who he is? Watch one of the ESPN channels tomorrow evening. UB plays on the National stage Tuesday evening.

Pretty sure that if he delcares, he will be available somewhere between rounds 3 and 5, and no matter where the Bills pick, he won't be an option for them. I wouldn't count on him declaring or the Bills drafting a QB in the first three rounds in 2014.

The Bills are probably going to be looking at the best LB available, inside or outside, or depending on what else is available, the best Safety.

That's insane!