Geno Smith is 5-4

KikO M G

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wins-Losses are team stats; not QB stats.

This.

What is the point of a thread like this? The Jest were 4-4 last week after getting their jocks handed to them by the Bengals 49-6. Geno threw 2 pick-6's. Why not start a thread like this last week?

The Jest are 5-4 inspite of Geno.

I don't like the guy but there is one reason the Jets are 5-4 and the Bills are 3-6. The Bills have a much better all-around team than the Jets but the Jets have gotten much better QB play.

EJ hasnt played as many games as Geno so this is an inaccurate statement. You can't blame EJ for losses he didn't play in. If he was healthy, you don't know how EJ would have progressed. He was doing pretty good when he got hurt.

I'm happy with EJ and I think he'll end up the better QB. Only time will tell though.

every f*ucking time the jets win someone posts this. seriously, after every jet win this year someone posts this. then they lose the following week and no one says anything. geno smith has been below average this year. football fans are, by and large, stupid, borderline retarded. Watch the games. Geno Smith has been poor, to downright bad, 75% of the time. Do you realize he was benched last week due to incompetent play? Thad Lewis is better at this point, objectively speaking. grow some brains.

Edited by MarkKelso'sHelmet

Why is anyone comparing these guys when EJ hasn't played in a month?

I'm pissed like everyone else about yesterday as I was proud of the coaching and by the stats alone we should have won this game. I couldn't believe the dropped passes that could have sealed the game. Those drops were not Tuel's fault, but then some of the bad throws where our WR were open, but over or under thrown.

• 2 weeks later...

every f*ucking time the jets win someone posts this. seriously, after every jet win this year someone posts this. then they lose the following week and no one says anything. geno smith has been below average this year. football fans are, by and large, stupid, borderline retarded. Watch the games. Geno Smith has been poor, to downright bad, 75% of the time. Do you realize he was benched last week due to incompetent play? Thad Lewis is better at this point, objectively speaking. grow some brains.

just wanted to +1 myself here, and ya know, once again call out all the dummies who prematurely said smith is better than manuel -- without even watching how awful geno smith has been for much of the year.