Release Tuel

Nyghtewynd

I'm sure he's a nice guy. I'm sure that his family loves him. But Jeff Tuel is obviously not an NFL-quality backup, and never will be. Get Flynn ready, and find someone else on the waiver wire. We don't need any more data or practice reps. He can't play. I'm glad he got that TD pass, because even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while and he'll need something to show his grandkids. But he needs to be released.

Of course, he won't be because Ralph is concerned about full stadia and refills on tapioca. But I digress.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i kept on thinking that if we had even a barely competent qb we win that game comfortably. tuel had some awful throws...just plain awful. but chandler had some horrific drops as well. but, yeah, cut him and get him on the practice squad. if someone picks him up, so what, aren't you preparing for thad to be your number two?

No. He is a rookie free agent QB. Yes, he lost this game, but he did some good as well. Cut TJ. That kid is dead to me. He and two Tuel decisions lost this game.

OMFG defense. They get better as the season rolls on. Im going to stick to you can tell how long the opposing drive will be, by how fast our offense came off the field.

He some bad plays but anyone who says a 4th string qb who played that decently should be cut is delusional. He had some bad plays sure. What was there?? 8 drops. Would you rather have Giants back up Curtis Painter? The same guy who was so bad the Colts got Andrew Luck. Get a grip and get some some perspective. P.s. The Chiefs are paper tigers.

He's not good but who is healthy and better? This loss is on Hackett much more than Tuel.

Agreed, a lot of the blame needs to be on the coaching staff. Tuel played as well as he could have, he just doesn't have the arm strength of an nfl qb. Can't blame him too much, it's the coaching staff that put him on the field