Official Bills v Chiefs second half thread

Beerball

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

To win that game you kick the 52 and do the onside's kick. Going on 4th reduces your chances of winning. Oh well, that game all comes down to Tuel's 14 point boneheaded play. A lot of good football other than that, but another L that hangs on Marrone with a few questionable calls. But starting Tuel against an 8-0 team and being one game changing easy play away from a W is better than it could have been. Need to find a way to win next week, but I honestly expect Tuel to retire from the NFL with zero wins as a QB, so unless Flynn is up to speed on the playbook, I see it as a tough climb.

If you don't trust him to ever throw in the redzone - what do you really expect the offense to do?

The argument though is that Hackett should have called a fade or a stop fade; a pattern away from congestion where the QB needs to make a quick read in a lot of traffic.

There was another suggestion I thought was good regarding running on 3rd down out of the spread formation.

I think these are valid points.

Tuel finishes with a 52 QB rating.

Tuel while not made, did not protect the football. This loss would indeed be on him. The OL gave him the protection (zero sacks) and WRs were open. He just did not put it in the right place.

Sorry, but this game is on Tuel. On that 99 yard pick 6 Stevie was WIDE open. Wide !@#$ing open. I don't care if you're a rookie. You're getting paid as an nfl quarterback!! Does his rookie-ness mean he's playing for free? !@#$ this team. (See ya next Sunday, as always)

There's a reason he didn't get drafted. This is on Doug Whaley for not having a competent back-up quarterback and we still don't know if Manual is the answer

Fun end to saints jets if you flip to that - brees getting the ball down 6 with a drive left

NFL Red Zone crazy right now!

Chargers can't get in with 3 cracks from the one foot line....wow!

Edited by KD in CT

This has got to be the most frustrating team to watch ever. Another very winnable game pissed away by stupid mistakes. I had hope for this team, but now it looks like the will be lucky to go 6-10. They just aren't very good.

Wow. I don't know what game you just watched, but I watched a Bills team that had they had a QB would have dominated the unbeaten Chiefs.

Tuel while not made, did not protect the football. This loss would indeed be on him. The OL gave him the protection (zero sacks) and WRs were open. He just did not put it in the right place.

Granted he didn't get a lot of help from his skill players. Still, with decent QB play, this is a W.

This team is so much like '86-'87 that there is hope.

TJ Graham is the Trumaine Johnson of this era. So long next year.