You Sriracha lovers could be in BIG trouble!!!

Beerball

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just tried it recently and I'm not a fan. Couldn't figure out what it was until I read this thread. On topic, I've worked in a company for 15 years now that makes an entire village smell like onions and garlic and not once has anyone complained. They all love the smell.

In fairness, that does smell better than the rest of the town. ;)

Just tried it recently and I'm not a fan. Couldn't figure out what it was until I read this thread. On topic, I've worked in a company for 15 years now that makes an entire village smell like onions and garlic and not once has anyone complained. They all love the smell.

Personally I don't care for it either. I have some in the fridge that I put on some scrambled eggs last week and it almost ruined them. It's the garlic. I absolutely love garlic but this is just overpowering. I prefer the chili garlic oil they serve in Chinese restaurants.

Edited by Chef Jim

Personally I don't care for it either. I have some in the fridge that I put on some scrambled eggs last week and it almost ruined them. It's the garlic. I absolutely love garlic but this is just overpowering. I prefer the chili garlic oil they serve in Chinese restaurants.

Does this chili garlic oil have the same heat as sriracha?

• 5 months later...