so we will go 10-6

KikO M G

Six of the Bills' last eight games are easier than ANY game they've had so far. Jags, Bucs, Falcons, Steelers are all worse than any of the teams they've already played. Jets and Fins will be home games which will be probable wins. They beat either the Chiefs or the Pats, neither of which are impossible, and they're 10-6.

No prob.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Six of the Bills' last eight games are easier than ANY game they've had so far. Jags, Bucs, Falcons, Steelers are all worse than any of the teams they've already played. Jets and Fins will be home games which will be probable wins. They beat either the Chiefs or the Pats, neither of which are impossible, and they're 10-6.

No prob.

I think 8-8 is cause for celebration with this group. What I would do to get the Cincinnati and NE games back though.

Thus marks the transition from "If not for a few bad bounces..." October to "You know, we're still not mathematically eliminated..." November.

They'll be 3-6 a week from now, but I could see them winning 6 of their last 7 games.

Have you seen KC and who they played ???

look at who they played and the advantages they had.

JAX--need I say more

DAL, PHL, NYG---Reid knows these teams and they arent all that good this year. Dallas, the best of the division, was a 1 pt win at home.

Tennessee---backup QB

Oakland---this was a 7-7 game till late in the 3rd quarter also at home

Houston--back up QB in a 1 pt win at home

cleveland---third stringer---was still a 3 pt game at home

Dont see how Buffalo will lose this....

Have you seen KC and who they played ???

look at who they played and the advantages they had.

JAX--need I say more

DAL, PHL, NYG---Reid knows these teams and they arent all that good this year. Dallas, the best of the division, was a 1 pt win at home.

Tennessee---backup QB

Oakland---this was a 7-7 game till late in the 3rd quarter also at home

Houston--back up QB in a 1 pt win at home

cleveland---third stringer---was still a 3 pt game at home

Dont see how Buffalo will lose this....

I'm fairly confident the Bills will beat Jax and TB.

No prob.

I agree. I see us winning the next. KC H - W; Pit A - W; NYJ H - W; ATL H - W; TB A - W; JAX A - W; MIA H - W -> leading to 10 victories. Wild card is in the picture.

No prob.

I am with you. Can't judge this team by today. I like our chances against KC at home. Might be a spark for the stretch.

No prob.

The only one that might be hard is the falcons. They are not that good, but they are like the Bills... Fighters. Patriots depends, If they rest the starters. I think we are going to win the rest of these games.

I am with you. Can't judge this team by today. I like our chances against KC at home. Might be a spark for the stretch.

thats what im thinking. that game could lift the momentum really high!

The combined record of our 8 opponents to date: 35-25 (22-15 out of division).

The combined record of our next 8 opponents: 25-35 (12-25 out of division, with 8 of those wins being KC)

And if we all feel we can handle KC next week, who's to say we can't fight for 9-10 wins?