What A Win Sunday Would Do For Our Team

Bryce Paup

If the Bills could do the improbable and beat The Saints on Sunday I believe this team would be a legitimate playoff contender. So far the Bills have gone toe to toe with potential playoff caliber teams in close games this season. I think the Bills have the talent to win every game they play

GO BILLS!!!!

If the Bills could do the improbable and beat The Saints on Sunday I believe this team would be a legitimate playoff contender. So far the Bills have gone toe to toe with potential playoff caliber teams in close games this season. I think the Bills have the talent to win every game they play

GO BILLS!!!!

No doubt! If they were 4-4 after the first half, and with a relatively easier second half, I would bet they make the playoffs.

This is what I have been thinking. A win on the road against this team places the Bills in elite territory. No one is giving them much of a chance, and forgetting that on any given Sunday some team does the unexpected and wins one they aren't supposed to. And for what it's worth, I really don't think NO has had a very strong schedule to this point. The Bills could very well come up with the upset of the week here. The team is young but throughout the season, they have been gaining valuable experience. We could see the team turn into a solid group at any time. Once they get into a groove, look out.

This particular game could be interesting with the Saints giving up more than 5yds per carry on the ground. They have been giving up a lot of ground when teams run right up the middle. Bringing up a big back like Wingo from the PS could be a good thing.

Look for the defense to attack Brees. With Mario getting all of the attention, the big guys will need to collapse the pocket or open up holes for Kiko and speed rushers outside. NO has not faced a pass rush like this all year and the Bills have the tools to make them uncomfortable.

As for the offense, I have been pretty impressed so far. Both star backs injured and still producing at a high level is amazing. A third game for Thad to get in sych with the receivers is good too. No matter what the experts think, this Bills team will compete in this game. They might just surprise everyone.

If we go into the bye at 6-5 or better, chances are we make the playoffs. The easiest part of our schedule is at the end. These next 4 games are going to be the toughest so let's see what this team is all about. I don't expect much but could imagine how our season would turn around if we beat the Saints and the Chiefs?

I wish i could put together a line graph of optimism this past week for this Saints game. It's now at full tilt.

Monday was like the Saints are really good, hopefully we can split the next two of four games and make the end of the season competitive.

Tuesday was like did you see the Saints might not have Jimmy G in the lineup.

Wednesday was like what IF we win on Sunday?!

Thursday was all the Saints wins so far are unimpressive.

and Friday was We're undefeated in the Superdome, just sayin.

We went from assuming a loss on Monday to probably/most likely upsetting the Saints by Friday. And what really changed? Jimmy G is probably starting now and CJ isn't. Our prognosis shouldve gotten worse, and the upset cheers are just getting louder. Which means there will be people on the boards tomorrow at 5PM way more severely disappointed and angry than there should be when playing a 5-1 team.

Go Bills.

Edited by quinnearlysghost88

My biggest concern defensively is containing Darin Sproles. If we could keep him below 100 yards from scrimmage I like our chances. He's a big threat and they know how to use him.

I probably sound like a broken record but we need to throw in some new plays offensively. Moving the chains is huge...and consuming time. Keeping Brees on the sideline.

I'm hoping beyond hope that they utilize Frank the Tank Summers on a few screens and / or short out patterns, let him get a head of steam and do some damage.

Thad needs to have a little better "touch" on the short passes too. I hope he gets single coverage on Marquise early in the game. That would cause the Saints to respect the pass, open up the field a bit even if its unsuccessful.

I see this as our biggest test of the year right here. Only Seattle on the road would be a bigger test right now as I see it. I am very much looking forward to this game. Win or lose, I want them to give NO a scare. Its going to take another defensive clinic, and more innovation offensively to get this job done. Basically its going to take a perfect game to beat these guys. We have the tools, we just need to execute...and be smart.

GO BILLS !!

I wish i could put together a line graph of optimism this past week for this Saints game. It's now at full tilt.

Monday was like the Saints are really good, hopefully we can split the next two of four games and make the end of the season competitive.

We went from assuming a loss on Monday to probably/most likely upsetting the Saints by Friday. And what really changed? Jimmy G is probably starting now and CJ isn't. Our prognosis shouldve gotten worse, and the upset cheers are just getting louder. Which means there will be people on the boards tomorrow at 5PM way more severely disappointed and angry than there should be when playing a 5-1 team.

Go Bills.

You sound as if you are surprised. What do you expect Bills fans to do? Crawl under a rock?

Go Bills.

go piss on someone else's parade. The op (and I) qualified with "if" they win and are 4-4. There's always hope...

We are underestimated badly except for Mayocks' comments at the end of the Thu. Night game. It is a huge task to beat NO on the road and many are predicting a typical blowout but as we all know by now, this team doesn't quit like teams past. Bills will keep it close and earn respect "points" but this may be too much to ask...at this point.

I do know one thing...we will beat KC next week. That I have no doubts about.

GO BILLS!!!!

The fans will go wild and the tides would turn indeed.

Contender ? The Bills are young so easy there.

Its a long shot just to stay in this game.

I am betting the long shot though.

Quinn is right. we get wound up. Part of fandom .

As Most of you agree

Go Bills !

I win against NO will push this team over the top. Any doubt remaining will be erased. The Miami game was good for righting the ship, but winning this one would be the true turning point for this team. They won't go into any game thinking they can't beat anyone.

I win against NO will push this team over the top. Any doubt remaining will be erased. The Miami game was good for righting the ship, but winning this one would be the true turning point for this team. They won't go into any game thinking they can't beat anyone.

I don't get the feeling this team has gone into games thinking they can't win. I don't think a loss to the Saints diminishes that.