We will loose to the saints by how many points???

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't always think they are going to win. I sometimes think they will lose. They probably will lose this Sunday. My problem is with the attitude of the OP in this thread. If anyone thinks any game is an "automatic loss" and let's move on to the margin of score, then I think there has to be some sound reasoning behind such a post. Just like if I started a thread that says, "we're going to blow the Saints out big time, 52-0"-- I shouldn't be allowed to start such a whacko thread without some sound basis for my views.

In the end, I have no issues with a prediction thread, with people making predicitions supported by reasons. I have a problem with a "this is an automatic loss" thread, which is no different than an unsupported homer thread (it's an anti-homer thread).

The Saints have Brees, and we have, well, nobody.

The secondary is not good either.

New Orleans gets control of the game by 13 late and can run down the clock. They decide to keep throwing. Drew Brees turns the ball over and it's returned for a touchdown. Then the Bills get the onside kick and Robert Woods catches the game winning TD with less than 15 seconds on the clock.

I think we keep it close through the singing of the national anthem. Then it's all over.

I admire your enthusiasm, /sarcasm

Bills win by 5. Because, let's face it, it's a helluva lot more fun to Billieve than it is to hate. Or at least it is for well-adjusted grown ups...

Go Bills! Shock the world!

Just to piss off the angry english teachers. lose vs loose vs loss

Anyway, let's get real. This game is a Loose.

But we will loss by how many points?

I'm thinking we will loose by 17.

"Any given sunday" doesnt apply here.

17-34 Saints

What do you all think?

Bills 38 Saints 35

I admire your enthusiasm, /sarcasm

Bills win by 5. Because, let's face it, it's a helluva lot more fun to Billieve than it is to hate. Or at least it is for well-adjusted grown ups...

Go Bills! Shock the world!

I dont know about that. It's pretty fun to hate too. When the pats are losing, it's as good as a bills win.

Man this thread is out of control. I wonder what will happen this sunday.

Ps. As a bills fan, of course I want the upset. Let's get that out of the way.

Don't really mind if they beat us as long it's close. I'm going for the parties....

You're not a real fan. You're just a party animal.

Just kidding.

Ps. I hate that I have to add the "just kidding" to my posts. Too many Sensitive Shirleys and Upset Ursulas or Petty Patty's. Damn.