YoloinOhio

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that video was pretty awesome.

thoughts:

1. it's funny how high-pitched mario's voice is for being such a huge, intimidating guy

2. mario cries a lot to the refs

3. mario is awesome

I always thought he kind of sounds like Kermit the Frog. Glad he is on the refs, because the dude is always being held and it rarely ever called Edited by YoloInTheBlo

Based on Twitter (I know, people think it is stupid) there is a group of players that always seem to hang out together off the field. AW & FJ are tight, as well as the rookie group of Goodwin, Woods & Tuel. Also, the RBs (CJ, FJ, Choice and the rookie, cant remember his name) seem to hang out a lot. That said, I know in every locker room there are guys who are actually friends off the field but either don't like each other or just don't hang out. On the field, it is 100% different and that's what matters. Mario seems to be very vocal on the field/sidelines but off the field a bit of an introvert. Kiko the same.

So because he doesn't shout out to his work friends on twitter, we can jump to the conclusion that he has no friends?

What I saw was a guy that was very vocal with his teammates and vocal (but respectful) with the referees. This blew me away, because watching at the stadium and hearing him in interviews, I (wrongly) assumed he was a quite guy on and off the field that would like to let his play do the talking for him.

Who knows, you may be right that he has no work friends (off of a small sample that is twitter), but why do bills fans always have to jump to negative conclusions?

Edited by TheLynchTrain

So because he doesn't shout out to his work friends on twitter, we can jump to the conclusion that he has no friends?

What LynchTrain said. There's about 8-10 players I see actively on twitter that seem to hang out together and be friends off the field. According to Yolo's logic, with a roster of 53, the other 40-45 players must not have any friends. Aside from random encounters in town, Twitter is really the only window we have into their off-the-field lives, which means if they aren't active on Twitter then we really have no idea how/with who they spend their free time and it's stupid to assume anything about them

What I saw was a guy that was very vocal with his teammates and vocal (but respectful) with the referees. This blew me away, because watching at the stadium and hearing him in interviews, I (wrongly) assumed he was a quite guy on and off the field that would like to let his play do the talking for him.

Who knows, you may be right that he has no work friends (off of a small sample that is twitter), but why do bills fans always have to jump to negative conclusions?

I actually didn't say that... I was just commenting on the poster who did

What LynchTrain said. There's about 8-10 players I see actively on twitter that seem to hang out together and be friends off the field. According to Yolo's logic, with a roster of 53, the other 40-45 players must not have any friends. Aside from random encounters in town, Twitter is really the only window we have into their off-the-field lives, which means if they aren't active on Twitter then we really have no idea how/with who they spend their free time and it's stupid to assume anything about them

Again, I didn't say that, I was commenting on a poster who said that. I commented on who does appear to be friends,not on who doesn't. I truly do not care who he is friends with!

I dunno - sounded like a whiny b!tch to me.

"You got to give me that leg whip"

"He got my facemask but you were watching the QB"

"He moved early"

"Can't you see him holdin me?"

Glad he's on my team tho.

Thats called just havin fun jawin'. he is smiing all along. Can you hear that the refs are taliking with him and smiling too.

I had no idea this is his character on the field.

He can keep the 100 million. i just became a major fan.

Thanks for the link brother

Mario is mouthy and funny as hell. I wish he was more like that in his interviews too.

he was last year but he got in trouble. Did not come off well .

I used to worry when he interviewed last year post game

I would pay money to watch an entire game with the mic feed on...uncensored.

Completely agree. Or, at the very least, I'd threaten to leave DirecTV if they didn't give me Sunday Uncensored Mic'ed Up Ticket for free.

I remember a brief experiment when the NFL just eliminated announcers. In hindsight, a few mic'ed up players with head cams would have ended the broadcasting career of idiots like Dan Dierdorf and Paul Maguire.

This is great video footage! Funny how he jokes with the refs, or they humorously put up with his complaining. That's just hilarious.

Do you folks remember the 3 guys drafted from the NC State defensive line back when Mario was drafted?

The Bills drafted the dud, but now we have the two gems, Mario and Manny Lawson...

Who was that third guy (bust)?

I dunno - sounded like a whiny b!tch to me.

"You got to give me that leg whip"

"He got my facemask but you were watching the QB"

"He moved early"

"Can't you see him holdin me?"

Glad he's on my team tho.

Yeah, when edited together into a 4 minute segment and the editor takes everything he said to the refs it sounds like that. But over the course of an entire game saying 4-5 things to the ref really isn't bad.

Also, on theleg whip play that hump move was a thing of beauty. He got him off balance then tossed him aside like a child.