Best Bill of the Last Four Years

The Big Cat

152 members have voted

1. 1. Best Buffalo Bill of the Last Four Years (2010-13)

• Stevie Johnson
    • Fred Jackson
    • Kyle Williams
    • Jairus Byrd
    • Eric Wood
    • Other

If other teams had to pick from this group, I think it would be between Eric Wood and Kyle Williams - more important positions that RB or Safety.... Love Fred Jackson, but as far as a pure NFL player, he is far form the best at his position while Eric Wood, (when healthy), is pretty close to the best at his position...

Gotta be Freddie...each period of Bills football, no matter how awful, had a guy or two that made you proud to be a Bills fan. Freddie, Lee Evans before him...I like all the other guys on the list (never had an issue with Byrd until this summer), but Fred is an "all-timer" in my book. Good player, good guy...

Chris Kelsay was the most high motor Bill of the last 4 years, that much is certain, but you cannot argue with SJ's production and durability over the last four years. KW, FJ and Wood all missed significant time and FJ has seen his role change dramatically during this time. Although I love those guys, SJ is my choice for these reasons.

Edited by Jauronimo

If other teams had to pick from this group, I think it would be between Eric Wood and Kyle Williams - more important positions that RB or Safety.... Love Fred Jackson, but as far as a pure NFL player, he is far form the best at his position while Eric Wood, (when healthy), is pretty close to the best at his position...

I would bet, all things being equal, and they didn't have to pay him like we are paying, the first guy from our roster that another team would grab would be Mario, or maybe even Spiller. As Bills fans, I am sure there are some detractors on those guys, but every other team would think they can get more out of both of them.

Edited by Buftex

I would bet, all things being equal, and they didn't have to pay him like we are paying, the first guy from our roster that another team would grab would be Mario, or maybe even Spiller. As Bills fans, I am sure there are some detractors on those guys, but every other team would think they can get more out of both of them.

I would bet that you're right but that doesn't really address the question of who has been the best Bill over the last four years.

I voted for Freddie. A productive leader that has a complete game. i always wondered what his career would have looked like if he played for the Pats. His numbers would have been absurd and he would have gotten tons of exposure. He is the dream back for Belicheck.

Personally, I think Kyle Williams is way overrated. He gets pretty good pressure but he is a blocking sled in the run game.

This is an apples, oranges, grapefruit and banana question.

The most talented Bill is likely Kyle Williams.

The most valuable Bill is Fred Jackson.

The biggest difference maker is probably Stevie Johnson.

The most highly regarded is Jarius Byrd.

The best at their position is probably Eric Wood.