12-4?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone think the Bills will go 12-4? Or maybe 11-5? I think the Bills have a shot to go 11-5.

LETS GO BUFFALO!

If we lose more then one game the rest of the season i will drive my truck off of a cliff and just end it.

Go Bills,

I love this team!

I like the fact that we've been in every game so far this season, and have put up 20+ points in each as well. I'm not so sure about 12-4 or 11-5, but I like the chances of 8-8 or 9-7

That's Carl Mauck face (probably exclaiming "Horseshit!") is exactly what I looked like when I saw 12-4 or 11-5 suggested. But I guess I salute the optimism?

ok looking at yur schedule these are the VERY hard games:

@Miami -- Always tough at home, and are a decent team this year.

@NO -- Sorry NO WAY the Bills should be able hang with them down in the dome.

@NE -- DIVISION FOE, AND AT HOME, BUT pATS MAY REST STARTERS IF SPOT IS ALL LOCKED UP.

Tough games:

KC -- They are 6-0 and their D looks sick good!

ATL -- Good D and a very good QB

NYJ -- Division foe always tough

of those 6 I see at least 2 losses, and if Iwas a bills fan a 3-3 be awesome as well with Manual out right now. My problem in deciding is what team will show up> the one defeated the Ravens or the one that lost to the browns?

My gutt says:

8-8 with potential for 10-6

ok looking at yur schedule these are the VERY hard games:

@Miami -- Always tough at home, and are a decent team this year.

@NO -- Sorry NO WAY the Bills should be able hang with them down in the dome.

@NE -- DIVISION FOE, AND AT HOME, BUT pATS MAY REST STARTERS IF SPOT IS ALL LOCKED UP.

Tough games:

KC -- They are 6-0 and their D looks sick good!

ATL -- Good D and a very good QB

NYJ -- Division foe always tough

of those 6 I see at least 2 losses, and if Iwas a bills fan a 3-3 be awesome as well with Manual out right now. My problem in deciding is what team will show up> the one defeated the Ravens or the one that lost to the browns?

My gutt says:

8-8 with potential for 10-6

3-3 is what I'm seeing there. ATL does not have a good defense and their offense is injury riddled.

3-3 is what I'm seeing there. ATL does not have a good defense and their offense is injury riddled.

Right - Atlanta is no fluke at 1-4 - they have serious problems and belong down there. Losing Julio is near fatal with White already broken. People (fans, fantasy geeks, press, etc.) who were counting on Steven Jackson to make an impact got a joke whose punchline came early this year - of course he is injured - he gets injured EVERY YEAR!

I love all the optimism, but with the nearly criminal schedule that had 6 (SIX!!) Bills opponents get extra rest before playing them, it's tough to see them get past 8-8. My scenarios that had them finish 10-6 had them 4-2 right now with 2 wins against NYJ/CLEV/CINCY. Losing all three I don't see how they get there.

4-12 on the other hand is just silly negativity considering they still have Pittsburgh, Jax, and Tampa.

When you consider how tough the defenses they've faced have been - all in the top half of the league, most in the top 10 - they have really looked pretty damned good for such a young team.

When Gilmore recovers properly, noone is going to want to play them, that's for sure. Bengals were exploiting the heck out of his bum arm with all those WR screens, etc.

Edited by BobChalmers

No I don't think a team that hasn't made the playoffs in 13 years will run off 10 straight wins with a practice squad / rookie QB, rookie coaches, a bad defense, and poor special teams.

6-10

I am curious why you think that matters to how they will do this year? Other than Moorman who has even been on the team most of that time?

6 -10 this year

8-8 or 9-7 next year

7-9 the following year

new coaching staff the next year...rinse and repeat

So you have them doing better that they have in nearly a decade, but then expect the coach to be fired and call that rinse and repeat?

Edited by BobChalmers