Best Brady .gif ever

Ok, can't take anything away from Tawmy for that game winning touchdown yesterday...well, maybe we can:

"After the New England Patriots took a 17-7 lead over New Orleans, Tom Brady went to do what most people who play team sports do a lot: High five his teammates. Unfortunately, Julian Edelman decided to leave his quarterback hanging. On national television."

brady.gif

http://ftw.usatoday....s-own-receiver/

I can't believe they won. I was watching the game and they went for it on 4th down at their own 30 with 3 min left down by 1. Then the next time they got the ball back the first pass was intercepted with 2 min left. I changed the channel thinking it was over. The Saints really blew that one jeez

If Ref's call the holding call on Solder on the final play.. Game is over. Not sure if any of you watch but he had his left arm around the DE neck from behind..When Brady let the ball go he let go. Wondering has Bill's D Line had any holding calls against their opponents at all this year? Seems to me Mario and Kyle are held on almost every play.

The refs were atrocious again.

They killed a Saints drive by calling a false start when it was CLEARLY offsides on New England. The Patriots also got a free 3 points because they refs didn't let Brees call timeout, and he threw an interception in the confusion.

I've watched 4 of 6 games for the Patriots, and the refs have been heavily lopsided in all of them.

I have stated in multiple threads that Nate Soldier holds like that or worse on EVERY SINGLE PLAY.

He never gets called. EVER

BUt I cant believe teh Saints let them hang around