Things are getting better, now we need wins to show for it

billsfan_34

First im gonna eat some crow because I thought we would get blown out. This team played with alot of damn heart against a very good team. Im not going to sit here and nit pick or break everything down. Our Bills are improving and getting better every week all the while battling lots of injuries and being young. This team is on the rise, today they hung in there. Good things are on the horizon it feels like 1987 to me.

Edited by billsfan_34

Please tell me where they hv improved bc I hv yet to see them improve in any phase of the game

They were only aggressive today when they were behind

cmon man, the Bills put 24 pts up on the score board with their best WR out,and their best RB suffering, and with a QB right off the PS. Freaking amazing to me!! Lets not forget that he Bengal defense held Brady to no TD's & only 6 pts last week

First game back from an injury for Byrd, Gilmore and the latter playing with a huge cast on his hand.

The biggest improvement for me was the benching of LG Colin Brown as Thad had some time to throw now and then. Brown was the worst player on the team by far.

He is absolutely right - much to be pleased with. This team has a different feel to it than the previous ones.

Indeed. This is a young, flawed team that plays hard every week and is in every game. They're on the right track. A good offseason, some steadiness at QB and they'll be in the playoff hunt next year.

He is absolutely right - much to be pleased with. This team has a different feel to it than the previous ones.

I honestly don't see how anyone can say this team feels different. For me, its the same old same old. If the offense looks competent, the defense blows; if the defense looks competent the coaching blows; if there's a ritical 4 and 15, you just know they'll let them convert it.

This team has perfected snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. Nothing really is changing other than the names on the sideline.

Sorry, but I must disagree with the original poster. Why should we relax? This season is close to becoming unsalvageable after only six games, which would mean another season of not making the playoffs.

There are some bright spots this year, but it is always one step forward and then two steps back with the Bills. Another very disappointing start to the season.

Everyone has their opinions thats for sure. This is a qb driven league with rooks trying to right the ship. Im frustrated with the losses too i cant argue with the 13 years etc....the old Bills would of completely folded today and we clawed until the end. Gilmore playing with a club on his hand, spiller limping between every play. Im not sure what everyones seein i just see something different.