Official Bills Only-Talk Thread - PPP Style

that's neither witty nor brave. what's your prediction tonto?

Don't follow them enough anymore to have informed opinion. I spend my Sunday's sipping tea, listening to Dvorak, and reading the classics. Football is for those violent, woman hating righties.

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, man...when Tim Graham sees this, he's going to be pissed at you.

Mocking injuns. Shame on you, SoProg.

a spanish word used to describe something or someone dumb or stupid
Brooke and Suzie like to call Alyssa tonto because she says stupid things.
by alyssabrookesuziemolly April 30, 2007
you like that better?

The Bills are going to win 12 games.

i can see 10 regular season games if a qb steps up. i think 11 is very optimistic and the odds favor 9. 8 is as likely as 10.

you like that better?

i can see 10 regular season games if a qb steps up. i think 11 is very optimistic and the odds favor 9. 8 is as likely as 10.

But the rest of your post was in english.

Racist.

and Hackett is one of the few OCs in The League that has a full time FB. :wallbash:

I'm wondering if you hold this same opinion after we spent $9.2 million on Jerome Felton?

Why are most white players (at talent positions sans-QB) described as "hard working?"

Because they can't be described as athletic freaks.

you like that better?

Sounds to me like you SoProgs need to fire up your protest machines to get all re-runs of The Lone Ranger off the air as soon as possible!

How dare we have a show where the indian's name is Spanish for stupid. It must stop! Think of the children!

Edited by LABillzFan

I'm wondering if you hold this same opinion after we spent $9.2 million on Jerome Felton?

Because they can't be described as athletic freaks.

its almost like theres 2 elements of stereotyping going on: 1) white people work harder, 2) only african americans are good enough athletically to play the position

As the season is about to begin, it's a good time to bring this thread up again since it gives us the chance to poke fun at stuff on the Main Board without people on the Main Board calling their mommies and telling on us.

What made me think of it was this thread on TBD.

We spend so much time talking about the state of the world, the country, the economy, etc., and I think sometimes we're very alone because more people are like that poster and seem to have other priorities.

Great work bumping this thread. I know it's yours but, still, PPP football is what the doctor ordered. I'm considering writing up a post on Pittsburgh's defense, and, if EJ is sucessful, how it's glaring weaknesses/injuries will be used to explain that away.

I wonder: would it be funnier to do it in this thread, or, do it on the main board? I've done my homework and I've got this nailed. All I have to do is start typing. It might be funnier to do it here, where WGR et al least expects it, then, when they follow my "show prep" to the letter, they won't be tipped off.

Preview: Pittsburgh brought back Harrison...because no other LB can beat him out. When is the last time we could say: Pittsburgh's LBs suck? The 80s?

And here I thought you'd link it to OC's latest narcissist thread.

Glad to see yet another poster whose head is nothing more than real estate that I own. I don't even have to pay property taxes. I'm thinking of adding a duck pond to my estate. No reason, I just don't have any duck ponds in the other heads where I reside, rent and tax free. I know that sucks for you, getting water ear and all, but, as long as I own the space, my pleasure and comfort come first.

Why are most white players (at talent positions sans-QB) described as "hard working?"

I believe the term you are looking for is "high motor". :lol:

Glad to see yet another poster whose head is nothing more than real estate that I own. I don't even have to pay property taxes. I'm thinking of adding a duck pond to my estate. No reason, I just don't have any duck ponds in the other heads where I reside, rent and tax free. I know that sucks for you, getting water ear and all, but, as long as I own the space, my pleasure and comfort come first.

. :lol:

Thanks for the daily affirmation

tonto

you like that better?

Sorry I missed the klan meeting; I had to pick up my Rebel Flag from the cleaners. Catch you next time, Macacca.

I feel as though this thread hasn't lived up to its potential. It's been way to civil.

EJ sucks and the only people who support him are a bunch of brain dead sycophants. If they really wanted to make money they'd sell EJ's rooster flavored beer at the Ralph for all the candy ass EJ fanboys.

I feel as though this thread hasn't lived up to its potential. It's been way to civil.

EJ sucks and the only people who support him are a bunch of brain dead sycophants. If they really wanted to make money they'd sell EJ's rooster flavored beer at the Ralph for all the candy ass EJ fanboys.

Now yer talkin' motha !@#$a! Wiff of White Castle's jockstrap is still fillin' the air in his promoter's man caves while they cry in their beer and lick their own balls.

Now yer talkin' motha !@#$a! Wiff of White Castle's jockstrap is still fillin' the air in his promoter's man caves while they cry in their beer and lick their own balls.

Well you and EJ can take turns Manuelly working Cassel's wide rooster next year when he's hoisting the Lombardi and EJ's getting cut from the CFL. You can use your tears as lube you !@#$ing fanboy.