Official Bills Only-Talk Thread - PPP Style

Welcome to the official thread dedicated exclusively at PPP for discussing any and all Bills topics. We may open up a Game Day PPP-Style Thread, but maybe not.

For those of you who don't frequent this area, let us explain that unlike other parts of TBD, mods here are pretty liberal (when they're not libertarian) about letting us call each other names and mock each other for the partisan-spewing fools most of us are. This thread is dedicated to those of us who have a hard time holding our tongues when someone posts a thread or comment so ridiculous that we're embarrassed they even picked the Bills as their team.

We don't say things here like "I just wish someone would kill (fill in the blank)" or "You're mother is a whore." I mean, we have a little class, y'know. So if you get out of hand, you'll get a vacation.

But for all intents and purposes, you can pretty much speak your mind. Just keep your Bills talk to this thread. Nothing ruins a good liberal beatdown like the mention of Geno Smith.

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is dedicated to those of us who have a hard time holding our tongues when someone posts a thread or comment so ridiculous that we're embarrassed they even picked the Bills as their team.

Uhm. Shouldn't we have a separate thread on why we are all embarrassed that we picked the Bills as our favorite team?

Uhm. Shouldn't we have a separate thread on why we are all embarrassed that we picked the Bills as our favorite team?

Frankly, I carry it like a badge at this point. The scar on my face from a fight I lost protecting my sister. My 100-day sober coin. That kind of thing.

Plus, it's therapeutic for fans of other teams. Someone says "Man, my Cowboys sucked the other night," and I can respond with "I'm a BIlls fan," and they immediately feel better.

So, this thread has been open for more than 15 minutes and no one has brought up the damage Marv Levy did to this organization, not as a GM but as a Super Bowl losing coach? How about our own special "Music Man", Larry Quinn Russ Brandon? One would think that at least that ambulance chaser SOB would have followed the first responders here. :rolleyes:

So, this thread has been open for more than 15 minutes and no one has brought up the damage Marv Levy did to this organization, not as a GM but as a Super Bowl losing coach? How about our own special "Music Man", Larry Quinn Russ Brandon? One would think that at least that ambulance chaser SOB would have followed the first responders here. :rolleyes:

Is this your volley to be smacked for an idiotic post?

lovie smith. Don't hire a SB HC get the guy down the street who pulled a bush league collage team to .500.

Forget lovie. The guy who replaced him doesn't look like a slouch either. Funny how many of the coaches that circled OBD weren't done in by their own actions but by poor decisions in hiring assistants.

get the guy down the street who pulled a bush league collage team to .500.

But imagine what he could do with a group of high quality muralists.

Sorry. I have no idea what the rules are here. First timer here. Curiosity drew me here.

kj

If any of you have paid for more than one game a year to see this team you're a fool. Not just a fool but a dumbass !@#$ing tool of a fool for falling for this ****, how many years now? Ask yourself season ticket holder, how many games have been played in Ralph Wilson Stadium, the home field stadium for the Bills compared to any other team's season ticket holder. I'm not even talking about the fact that there hasn't been a playoff game in that stadium since Ralph started wearing Depends but I'm talking about the fact that you need a !@#$ing PASSPORT to see one of your team's home games. That my friends it the epitome of a tool.

Just dipping my toe in the water to check the temperature. Trust me, it was all sarcasm.

Dipping your toe in the water first is for weenies. I go in head first and find out after not only how cold the water is but how deep it is.

If any of you have paid for more than one game a year to see this team you're a fool. Not just a fool but a dumbass !@#$ing tool of a fool for falling for this ****, how many years now? Ask yourself season ticket holder, how many games have been played in Ralph Wilson Stadium, the home field stadium for the Bills compared to any other team's season ticket holder. I'm not even talking about the fact that there hasn't been a playoff game in that stadium since Ralph started wearing Depends but I'm talking about the fact that you need a !@#$ing PASSPORT to see one of your team's home games. That my friends it the epitome of a tool.

Dipping your toe in the water first is for weenies. I go in head first and find out after not only how cold the water is but how deep it is.

Wasn't very deep was it?