Official Bills Only-Talk Thread - PPP Style

Thank god someone had the forsight to create this thread.....

the Coddling of trolls on the main board and inability to speak back is frankly getting on my nerves.....]

I got my first warning point in the 15 years I have been on TSW this month.......WTF

Maybe someone doesn't like Hemet?

Believe me I've known about EJ for years. Many of my good friends are die hard FSU fans and FSU is obviously the GAtors' (who I am a fan of) in-state rival. He's exactly what he always was and always will be. Sub-par. This won't change imo. I knew he sucked as a Gator fan. My FSU friends all acknowledge he was pretty average. I root for it to change but it just isn't there. I see no way EJ simply learns to throw on a level he clearly cannot throw. Throws bad balls. Also, this man will choke on you too...even though the Panthers blew coverage earlier in the year. Great kid, but kind of a Tebow in that way...you want him to succeed but he isn't going to cut it.

All those things explain why this was a weak draft And it's excuses like that which drove Kaepernick to the second round & Wilson to 3rd. There wasn't a Manning or Luck in this draft. Even if there was, he wouldn't last to #8. So unless the Bills completely tank the season and somehow end up lower than Jax or Tampa, they won't have a shot at the top guy. So in all reality, they guy that the Bills are likely to be in position to pick in 2014 will be a EJ clone. And QB is the one position where it's hard to develop two guys simultaneously because one guy will get more reps. I don't mind having a short leash on EJ, but drafting his replacement early next year is not a wise move at this point.

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All those things explain why this was a weak draft And it's excuses like that which drove Kaepernick to the second round & Wilson to 3rd. There wasn't a Manning or Luck in this draft. Even if there was, he wouldn't last to #8. So unless the Bills completely tank the season and somehow end up lower than Jax or Tampa, they won't have a shot at the top guy. So in all reality, they guy that the Bills are likely to be in position to pick in 2014 will be a EJ clone. And QB is the one position where it's hard to develop two guys simultaneously because one guy will get more reps. I don't mind having a short leash on EJ, but drafting his replacement early next year is not a wise move at this point.

If that is the case then so be it. However, chatter indicates several quality QBs this year. Chatter indicated none last year. And personally I would take Johnny Football and make EJ compete with him.

If that is the case then so be it. However, chatter indicates several quality QBs this year. Chatter indicated none last year. And personally I would take Johnny Football and make EJ compete with him.

you lost everything with johnny football. Screw that little brat. I want a guy who plays football not touts himself as some little diva. I didn't want tebow. I didn't want Geno. I was indifferent with ej. The only qb I've wanted us to get in the last 15 years was Big Ben.

The top guys go 1-2. I don't see this Bills team having a top 10 pick, and there's no way Jax & Tampa trade out of their spots if franchise QBs are available.

you lost everything with johnny football. Screw that little brat. I want a guy who plays football not touts himself as some little diva. I didn't want tebow. I didn't want Geno. I was indifferent with ej. The only qb I've wanted us to get in the last 15 years was Big Ben.

Johnny was to show that guy that could slip to late first and even 2nd imo can easily beat out EJ. Not saying he would, but yes..I absolutely think Johnny could ball harder than EJ in camp next year, preseason, and start week 1.

How long until the idiots start to talk about how great of a pick Dareus was? How long until he is outperforming the two guys ahead of him will they finally realize he was not the awful pick they had thought!

Apparently everything that Buddy did was terrible. Acknowledging that Dareus has developed nicely into a stud DT goes against the theory.

Apparently everything that Buddy did was terrible. Acknowledging that Dareus has developed nicely into a stud DT goes against the theory.

Not everything. He did an awesome Slim Pickens impersonation

So anyway, EJ was a big miss and the Bills aught to take a QB first round next year. If EJ improves and beats that guy out great, but after a decade of bottom feeding the Bills should not sit around waiting and hoping EJ does it for 3 years before bringing in additional talent. EJ smells a lot like Tebow, and throws like him too. Time to nab a QB in a supposedly great QB class.

I see Buaffalo Barbarian has a new user name.

This thread is genius.