Official Bills Only-Talk Thread - PPP Style

So anyway, EJ was a big miss and the Bills aught to take a QB first round next year. If EJ improves and beats that guy out great, but after a decade of bottom feeding the Bills should not sit around waiting and hoping EJ does it for 3 years before bringing in additional talent. EJ smells a lot like Tebow, and throws like him too. Time to nab a QB in a supposedly great QB class.

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So anyway, EJ was a big miss and the Bills aught to take a QB first round next year. If EJ improves and beats that guy out great, but after a decade of bottom feeding the Bills should not sit around waiting and hoping EJ does it for 3 years before bringing in additional talent. EJ smells a lot like Tebow, and throws like him too. Time to nab a QB in a supposedly great QB class.

Always having to find the QB of the future :(

/sigh

You're kidding, right? I've never known you to joke around on the board so I'm not sure what it looks like. Does it look like your post above?

http://www.foxnews.c...-after-alleged/

Twitter now claims the child is dead. Adrian Peterson's 2 year old son may have just been beaten to death by a man the mother was dating.

Unbelievably tragic.

You're kidding, right? I've never known you to joke around on the board so I'm not sure what it looks like. Does it look like your post above?

I joke frequently. That is not a joke though.

Edited by SameOldBills

Wasn't very deep was it?

I don't know, I'm still here.

http://www.foxnews.c...-after-alleged/

Twitter now claims the child is dead. Adrian Peterson's 2 year old son may have just been beaten to death by a man the mother was dating.

Unbelievably tragic.

I joke frequently. That is not a joke though.

I have to go in a different direction. If Peterson, who has the financial resources to raise a child in the most wonderful way, leaves the child with the mother who dates guys like this that doesn't say a lot for him. I didn't get the whole story but why was the child with his mother and not Peterson?

I have to go in a different direction. If Peterson, who has the financial resources to raise a child in the most wonderful way, leaves the child with the mother who dates guys like this that doesn't say a lot for him. I didn't get the whole story but why was the child with his mother and not Peterson?

Usually what happens in family court. Think of how much D. Wade had to go through just to get his kids and their mom is/was supposedly a crack head.

I don't know, I'm still here.

Check the otw thread on Peterson, apparently he only found out very recently that he was the father.

They should only consider it if EJ completely crops the bed the rest of the year and one of the highly regarded QBs is still on the board. It's too early to talk replacement QBs at this point.

They should only consider it if EJ completely crops the bed the rest of the year and one of the highly regarded QBs is still on the board. It's too early to talk replacement QBs at this point.

Replace what? We still don't have a good solid qb. Maybe EJ can be one in a few years, probably not IMO he looks bad. But we aren't replacing anything...we don't have anything there.

Replace what? We still don't have a good solid qb. Maybe EJ can be one in a few years, probably not IMO he looks bad. But we aren't replacing anything...we don't have anything there.

EJ is the most talented QB we've had in a long time, but still a bit raw. To this him out because he's not ready yet is insane. Everyone knew he was a project coming in, and now people are upset that he turned out to be a project.

EJ is the most talented QB we've had in a long time, but still a bit raw. To this him out because he's not ready yet is insane. Everyone knew he was a project coming in, and now people are upset that he turned out to be a project.

Believe me I've known about EJ for years. Many of my good friends are die hard FSU fans and FSU is obviously the GAtors' (who I am a fan of) in-state rival. He's exactly what he always was and always will be. Sub-par. This won't change imo. I knew he sucked as a Gator fan. My FSU friends all acknowledge he was pretty average. I root for it to change but it just isn't there. I see no way EJ simply learns to throw on a level he clearly cannot throw. Throws bad balls. Also, this man will choke on you too...even though the Panthers blew coverage earlier in the year. Great kid, but kind of a Tebow in that way...you want him to succeed but he isn't going to cut it.

Edited by SameOldBills

... Dipping your toe in the water first is for weenies. I go in head first and find out after not only how cold the water is but how deep it is.

That explains it. You've dived into a few empty pools, haven't you?

After five games?

Slow down, son. You're giving stupid a bad name.