Official Bills Only-Talk Thread - PPP Style

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt it. Although it does occur to me that PTR & C. Biscuit are the two biggest EJ fanboy apologists (sometimes they remind me of that "Leave Brittany alone!" video) and they're both hardcore leftists.

I like EJ but not Marrone and I am not too political so I guess that makes sense.

I doubt it. Although it does occur to me that PTR & C. Biscuit are the two biggest EJ fanboy apologists (sometimes they remind me of that "Leave Brittany alone!" video) and they're both hardcore leftists.

Biscuit is also an admitted racist. And loved Maybin.

it would be interesting to see if a correlation exists between bills apologists and political affiliation. i still can't begin to understand the poll that showed overwhelming support for the current management triumvirate.. i'm thinking 7:3 is roughly the ratio of conservatives to liberals here on ppp.

Which political affiliation tolerates managerial incompetence?

I'm pretty sure everyone's answer to that is going to be "Not mine!"

Ok, I'll add which one espouses the thought that more time and money will fix something that hasn't been working?

Ok, I'll add which one espouses the thought that more time and money will fix something that hasn't been working?

All of 'em. That's just the American Way.

How about "Which one takes responsibility for their !@#$-ups, and doesn't blame everyone else?" Or "Which one staffs their organizations based on performance, not convenience or popularity?"

As is the big cat on both counts. [ he says the murder rate in Chicago is Alabama's fault.] Is that a requirement of liberals that all blacks get a pass? Feel good thing? Unless of course said black is a conservative. Then they get ripped.

No, chainsaws are legal in California. As long as you don't carry them in a plastic bag.

Actually, you CAN now carry it in a plastic bag if:

1. you pay an extra 10 cents for the bag,

2. you have no way to prove the chainsaw was legally brought into the US

3. you can prove that the person carrying the chainsaw in the bag identifies themselves as a gender other than what was put on their birth certificate

Cuz that's how California rolls.

All right I give up. What's with the plastic bag thing?

There is a ban either in some cities or statewide. Don't remember, don't care. They can do whatever they want--it makes them feel superior to the rest of us. Of course if they keep dumping their fresh water into the ocean there won't be anyone there to use plastic bags anyway.