Did the bills just become the new landing spot for Josh Freeman

263 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want him?

• yes
    • no
    • give tuel another go

Tebow or Rex Grossman in a trade is my prediction.

hmmm, RGI.... didn't think about that.

Why would the Lions trade their backup QB after witnessing what happened in Buffalo?

Lions are very good this year and they would stupid to trade their solid backup, in case anything happened to Stafford.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone get the impression that Freeman is gay? Perhaps this is why teams are not interested in him. Read an article by Shaun king where he stated that Freeman is not a ra-ra guy. He would come in play and then go home.

Does anyone get the impression that Freeman is gay? Perhaps this is why teams are not interested in him. Read an article by Shaun king where he stated that Freeman is not a ra-ra guy. He would come in play and then go home.

You know...Schiano does seem to be a tad homophobic.....

File under:

WHO CARES?

This.

I don't care about that, but as far as his attitude it could be the weay he was treated by the team and he didn't want to be there. We don't know the whole story. But in that sense he would be a good fit to come in here short-term because he wouldn't get too invested, it is just an extended try-out for teams who may want to sign him to a long term deal in the off season as a potential starter, like Houston,Minn, or maybe even Cincy if Dalton keeps regressing. EJ is the man, and Freeman just auditioning for other gigs. Works for me if he can keeo the team going on offense for a month. Don't care if he ra-ras or not.

@NFL_ATL 3m

Seven quarterback options for the Bills http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000255769/article/where-will-buffalo-find-a-quarterback?campaign=Twitter_atl …

With EJ Manuel expected to miss anywhere from four to six weeks with the sprained LCL he suffered Thursday night, coach Doug Marrone said the team is evaluating the quarterback position.

Jeff Tuel isn't ready for prime time, so where could Buffalo turn? Here's our list of candidates:

1. Josh Freeman: He's looking for work and would give the Bills a guy who could start in Week 6. Freeman's a streaky passer with accuracy issues, but his arm is a rocket.

There is a lot of talk about Freeman. I just watched the Marrone press conference from today. He said there is a good chance that the guy they will bring in will start the next game. This would be a good selling point for Freeman.

I'm not sure my thoughts on Freeman. If anybody has seen the headlines about "leaking" information in Tampa, it was about how Freeman is in the drug program. This I'm sure factored into his release in Tampa. I'm not one to frown upon someone for personal issues, but something like this does affect leadership ability. I'm not sure I would want him if he is struggling with this.

There is a reason people are unsigned right now. We're not exactly going to be bringing in Peyton Manning.

To be honest, I'm disappointed Manuel is not playing. He should have gone back in last night. He was walking around and riding the bike and running around. He can play! you better believe if this were Favre, he would demand to play!

To be honest, I'm disappointed Manuel is not playing. He should have gone back in last night. He was walking around and riding the bike and running around. He can play! you better believe if this were Favre, he would demand to play!

You're disappointed that a guy who is going to miss 4-6 weeks didn't go back into the game he got injured in? "Voice of Unrealistic Expectations" is more like it.

You're disappointed that a guy who is going to miss 4-6 weeks didn't go back into the game he got injured in? "Voice of Unrealistic Expectations" is more like it.

Marrone even said in his press conference something like, "I saw him running around on the sidelines gettin warmed up. I was thinking he was going back in." How can somebody not play if they are jogging on the sidelines? I don't get it. It's not like he is a wide receiver who needs to juke on a dime and needs every ounce of agility. He should have gone back in. Lots of guys would have. And I don't know where you're getting 4-6 weeks. If he's out 6 weeks, I'll be really shocked. I'm thinking more like 3.

I think a lot of you are looking at this as "who is the best qb available" instead of who is the best fit for this team. What are Freeman's expectations? Does he expect to come here and be the full time starter? Does he expect a long term deal with guaranteed money? We aren't able to offer either of those things IMO. If he's cool with coming in here and being our band aid for the next 3-4 games then cool. But I don't think that's what he's looking for. He's probably hoping to go somewhere like Jax and be the long term starter

Marrone even said in his press conference something like, "I saw him running around on the sidelines gettin warmed up. I was thinking he was going back in." How can somebody not play if they are jogging on the sidelines? I don't get it. It's not like he is a wide receiver who needs to juke on a dime and needs every ounce of agility. He should have gone back in. Lots of guys would have. And I don't know where you're getting 4-6 weeks. If he's out 6 weeks, I'll be really shocked. I'm thinking more like 3.

The Bills' trainers and medical staff had the final say. End of Story!