Did the bills just become the new landing spot for Josh Freeman

263 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want him?

• yes
    • no
    • give tuel another go

I think Freeman is dumb to pick a team today. If he waits until the end of the year or maybe even a few more weeks I think some very good teams might give up on their current QB's. The Texans come to mind. Schaub is running out of time to prove he is their guy. I probably would have said Dallas before Romo threw for 500 yards today, but give him a few more weeks of losing and he will be in the dog house. Other obvious situations are those in Oakland, Minnesota, Jax, Cleveland, NY Jets, etc. I think it's too early in the year and more opportunities will present themselves later on.

Why wait? If he plays well, coming into a team he wasn't with at the beginning of the year, he might be one of the most sought after FA QB's in the NFL and would get a long term deal as a starter somewhere...

A lot better than him signing an incentive laden contract if he sits out

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why wait? If he plays well, coming into a team he wasn't with at the beginning of the year, he might be one of the most sought after FA QB's in the NFL and would get a long term deal as a starter somewhere...

A lot better than him signing an incentive laden contract if he sits out

I think he's already the #1 FA QB. He's taking a big risk playing in a less than ideal situation and either stinking up the field due to lack of practice time or worst case getting injured.

Hypothetically speaking, what if Freeman signs with Bills and they go undefeated prior to Manuel's return. Do you give the reins back to EJ or do you ride it out with Freeman?

I love EJ. Freeman is 25 years old has experience, has won ten games in a season. This is a business. I would ride Freeman. Doesn't matter I guess as I just heard Florio say he will sign with the Vikings.

Say hello and welcome the newest Buffalo Bill, Dennis Dixon.