Bench Spiller?

DougTheBug

It's obvious this guy has happy feet 2.0. The poor play selection is also hurting him. He seems very 1 dimensional. I'd rather see Fred Jackson and Tashard Choice start tomorrows game. I would redevelop the gameplan for spiller and let him rest up as he is becoming almost useless. Also why hasn't marcus easley in rotation as WR? stevie Johnson has become a decoy on the offense with most of the work being done by robert woods and scott chandler. They need to get more people involved. Thoughts?

Edited by DougTheBug

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thoughts? The take on Spiller is dumb. He ran for 70 yards last week even with getting injured. Fred is great but he works better as a counter with CJ. I do agree that Easley should get some time at WR.

Edited by todzilla

Spiller is ready to erupt for a huge game... when it happens, LOOK OUT... because everything else will open up for our offense

same with our defense... when our secondary comes back, LOOK OUT...

Bills... Playoff wild card... DROY and OROY... 2013

Spiller is one of the most explosive players in the league and benching him is downright absurd, unless he is too injured to play. He can take any carry the distance and brings an added dimension to the passing game. I do agree that Easley should be out there more but maybe he is just one of those guys that looks great in preseason but when the regular season starts he crumbles against the pressure. He has been very good on special teams though.

Cut him. Not worth taking carries away from Choice.

Exactly. Cj sucks. Cut him and save some cap room!

I was thinking the same thing.

Oh, and bring back Merriman!

Merriman would be a huge upgrade at RB!! Buddy would have done this already. Whaley sucks. Can we bench him too?

Spiller is Probably one of our best players, So he has not got off to a great start, now you want to cut him? what is wrong with you guys!?

If Spiller doesnt play Tomorrow you will see how bad the run game gets. It will get worse then it is.

Edited by Braedenstearns

It's obvious this guy has happy feet 2.0. The poor play selection is also hurting him. He seems very 1 dimensional. I'd rather see Fred Jackson and Tashard Choice start tomorrows game. I would redevelop the gameplan for spiller and let him rest up as he is becoming almost useless. Also why hasn't marcus easley been in rotation as WR? stevie Johnson has become a decoy on the offense with most of the work being done by robert woods and scott chandler. They need to get more people involved. Thoughts?

lol

Can I make a from the soul confession? I was glad to see CJ hurt last Sunday. It meant more Fred getting positive yards, less CJ running left-right and dropped for a loss]. That's the way I felt and nothing I can do about it.

I agree!!! it's refreshing to see someone with a brain on this message board! Edited by DougTheBug