Official Prediction Thread: BALvsBUF

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So do I. If they are the starting CB's, then who are the starting Safeties? Searcy & Leonhard?

I know.

Personally i am from the school of thought why make 2 areas weaker. Keep Williams at safety. Gosh know Williams. is a below average CB but seemed to play decent as safety the first two weeks. Unfortunately it appears the Bills have no other options.

Bills got to get pressure on Flacco and make him have one of his 'off' days. Also the Bills have got to jam receivers at the line. Rogers just can not stay with his man. I would make the Ravens beat the Bills with the run, which they very well could. But i like the chances for a turn over more on a long drive then giving up a 50yd bomb.

I predict it'll be a beautiful fall day and I'll take the kids apple picking, making it the most enjoyable Bills game of the season.

I'll actually be in Rochester visiting family, but you know what, I am going to play golf with my brother and maybe see some of the second half, instead of paying scalper prices for tickets just to blow an entire day seeing what could easily be a beat down. rebuilding year. maybe I'll come up for a game when the roster is back intact.. KC game maybe??

Edited by 8and8Forever

I predict it'll be a beautiful fall day and I'll take the kids apple picking, making it the most enjoyable Bills game of the season.

I generally do stuff like that every Sunday, record the game and watch it (with commercials removed) during dinner with the family.

When you get the game down to 75 minutes like that it is a lot more fun and a whole lot more interesting, for me anyway.

Watched it live last Sunday due to the late start. Not only was the game itself painful to watch, but it dragged on for hours with all the dead time.

Thank god there is only 1 more 4pm game this season.

It's the NFL and anything can happen but this is a bad matchup for the Bills when healthy. They will test EJ with the blitz all day and throw deep on the battered secondary. I think the Bills will find a way to keep it close most of the day but lose 31-17.