It's time to sit/trade EJ

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not funny. I think both Tuel and EJ could be great QB's. The whole "1st round vs undrafted" aspect has people thinking Tuel's some kinda joke but he was considered one of the most under-rated QB prospects in the draft, while EJ was considered the most over-rated after being selected 16th overall (not my opinion, just general consensus). Nothing against EJ, just saying, Tuel ain't no joke. He has excellent pocket presence and throws very accurate deep balls. He also looked stellar in preseason. Even his incompletions in the Skins game were accurate passes that Goodwin and TJ couldn't complete. I have yet to see Tuel overthrow his WR.

He's a rookie and he looks bad. I know it's his 3rd game, but he needs to sit for Tuel. Tuel looked great in the preseason and doesn't even need an offensive line(he played behind a backup line all preseason). So I say we sit OR TRADE ej. I know that everyone's not going to agree, but if we trade EJ and CJ to a team that needs a raw rookie QB and a mediocre, undersized luxury pick RB, we might be able to get a good guard and possibly another TE to help Tuel out for the wild card game come January. Trust me, it seems like a rash decision now, but when Tuel throws for his 3,000th yard in december, no one is going to want me to bring this post up, because it will be a huge I TOLD YOU SO.

LOL

Wow another great idea. I am so glad this guy isnt our GM. Hey you dont need a qb or rb to be a good team ya need great guards!!!!

I agree with Bills Fan....

Dude you need to calm down. Granted they haven't had good games ( CJ and EJ) but they are probably the Bills top offencive players.

Edited by Braedenstearns

Moving up the AFC East ranks if we just get Tuel under center!

It is a pleasure to meet you Mrs. Tuel. What was Jeffery like as a boy?

It involved soley running the wild cat with Hogan.

Priceless

Maybe this board is in worse straits than I had previously thought. The fact that anyone is even considering this to be anything but sarcasm, kind of scares me.

You had me going foe a second though.

Maybe this board is in worse straits than I had previously thought. The fact that anyone is even considering this to be anything but sarcasm, kind of scares me.

Sarcasm is easier after a win. No one on edge and we have more of a sense of humor. Not your fault.

I hope this is sarcasm

Yep I agree EJ is a pretender and he surely doesn't have IT like so many hear breakout. EJ is what everyone thought he was, a college QB, not an NFL QB. Get him off the field and into the grocery store where he belongs. The Bills are done once again;

I agree lets see what Tuels got. We know EJ stinks.

I feel this way. As soon as I saw the thread title I knew the lame and predicable "ban this poster" and "close this thread " posts where coming. Tule is considered little more then a body here because of being undrafted. Brady went in the 6th, which is as close to undrafted you can get. Give the guy a shot.