PFF previews all of tomorrows games

Kemp2Warlick

Stop adding value to the board.

That's not how it's supposed to work.

You're supposed to ask questions but not provide information. You're supposed to complain but not contribute intelligent discussion.

What kind of place do you think they're running here?

:)

Good stuff here:

"The Buffalo defense comes into this matchup having allowed more than four yards a carry after a big improvement in Week 2, though they still own our third-lowest cumulative run defense grade of -12.7 with just two players in the interior front seven having positive grades. Look for the Jets to attack the left side A-gap between Nick Mangold and Vladimir Ducasse – the gap where they’ve run most often and have been most successful. Conversely, Buffalo’s allowed 8.3 yards per carry between center and left guard, so the Jets should have some success there, especially against Marcel Dareus.

Through two weeks, Colin Brown owns the distinction of the being the league’s lowest-rated player. Certainly Buffalo’s starting LG has had a tough draw in those games as he opened the season against Vince Wilfork and Chandler Jones of the Patriots. He then followed that up with a matchup against a stout Panther front, but Brown has put up little resistance. His efforts have been equally futile against the run and in pass protection, an overwhelmingly weak link on what’s been a strong line."

"Colin Brown owns the distinction of the being the league’s lowest-rated player."

I'm going to admit to being wrong about Levitre, they should have paid him. It is evident there was no plan to replace him. They created a hole where there was none.

"Colin Brown owns the distinction of the being the league’s lowest-rated player."

I'm going to admit to being wrong about Levitre, they should have paid him. It is evident there was no plan to replace him. They created a hole where there was none.

I disagree that they should have paid him, but they Damn sure should have found a competent replacement.

It's so frustrating how bad Dareus is.

Really? I mean the guy gets criticism for not playing up to his draft position, but "bad?" Seems to me that he is playing decent football right now. Not lighting up the stat sheet, but plugging up the middle and occupying blockers. What makes you think he is so awful?

Really? I mean the guy gets criticism for not playing up to his draft position, but "bad?" Seems to me that he is playing decent football right now. Not lighting up the stat sheet, but plugging up the middle and occupying blockers. What makes you think he is so awful?

The PFF stats sort of point to him being the weak link in the d line. It certainly is what you hate to hear about a guy that has been Buffalo's highest draft pick in a very very long time. I foresee him being replaced in the coming seasons if he doesn't start showing he can be the dominant tackle he was thought to be.

The rollerskates he wears on half of the snaps.....

The PFF stats sort of point to him being the weak link in the d line. It certainly is what you hate to hear about a guy that has been Buffalo's highest draft pick in a very very long time. I foresee him being replaced in the coming seasons if he doesn't start showing he can be the dominant tackle he was thought to be.

I don't know about PFF stats, but based on what I saw on the field, MD played much better against Carolina than he did in week 1. He and Kyle really seemed to clog up the middle of the line where they were gashed by the Pats RB's. I guess I still have hope for the big fella.

Not to derail the thread, but didn't the article say most teams where running behind their left Gaurd which would be KW