Made me so angry yesterday

gmanbfan

I have not yet seen this happen in cowboy stadium which leaves me to believe one way to stop this behavior is to dramatically raise ticket prices. You would then get a different demographic attending the game.

Walking back to our car after the Bledsoe game (Texas Stadium) a guy rolls up in a big SUV, rolls down his window and cold cocks me as I'm walking past his car.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say, I've seen away fans at Bills game be super drunk and deserve the treatment they get. I just hate seeing a nice famly, bothering no one, getting harrassed... I was in lower level sideline seats, could only imagine whats going on in the rockpile and upper corners. And trust me, I'm fairly tuned up before the game, but just don't get the harassement some people feel entitled to dish out

I've been to see bills games in Cleveland, Miami, KC, NE, Tenn, Chicago, SD, Det, Dallas, and I've experienced heckling (naturally), but never had the game ruined by opposing team fans. Hoping the trend continues when I fly into New Orleans for the game...

I have to say, I've seen away fans at Bills game be super drunk and deserve the treatment they get. I just hate seeing a nice famly, bothering no one, getting harrassed... I was in lower level sideline seats, could only imagine whats going on in the rockpile and upper corners. And trust me, I'm fairly tuned up before the game, but just don't get the harassement some people feel entitled to dish out

I've been to see bills games in Cleveland, Miami, KC, NE, Tenn, Chicago, SD, Det, Dallas, and I've experienced heckling (naturally), but never had the game ruined by opposing team fans. Hoping the trend continues when I fly into New Orleans for the game...

Cleveland gave me the heebie jeebies last year. I went to the game alone and didn't feel comfortable in the second half. I saw lots of Bills fans getting razzed some good naturedly some not so much.

In my lower bowl season tickets, and a nice gentlman sitting there with his buddy, bothering no one, wearing a panthers jersey, just enjoying the game.

5 losers in their early twenties, blitzed out of their mind, just harrassing him relentlessly, sitting just behind him. CLASSLESS. If we have oppossing fans being obnoxious, then they get what they deserve. But seeing this was infuriating.

They all ended up being kicked out of the stadium for getting in a fight WITH OTHER BILLS FANS!!!

I go to a Bills away game every year, and have never been treated like that in an oppossing stadium.

I go to at least one Bills game a year and I like to bring some friends with me but its sad when I tell my friends who are fans of the visiting team not to wear their jersey's.

My brother in law went with his best friend and his pregant wife when they played the Raiders a few years back.

They wore Raiders jerseys but went with other friends who were Bills fans.

They left early because some stupid drunk Bills fans told the pregnant wife that they were going to push her down the stairs.

Made me sick and embarassed.

It's supid people like this who give Bills fans a bad reputation.

CBF

Edited by Canadian Bills Fan

I have never seen any problems to opposing fans at Heinz Field. The Steeler fans simply make fun of them in good spirit.

My annual....I have never had one issue at the Ralph, I am 50, have gone to at least 100 games, and have been bringing my kids to the games since they 5 and 3 ...now they are 14 and 12. We are all going to the Chiefs game and prolly sitting upper deck as well.

Shocking drunks at an NFL game, never been to a one where there was not, and I go to at least one and most likely two away games every year

At the opener, was in the upper deck with lots of Pats fans, half my crew of 6 wore their Pats Jerseys and beads etc...they took they **** they deserved , but none of it serious. All good natured.

I was a long time season who had really good seats up until I gave them up 3 years ago. I never had a problem in those seats not once & that was going on 12 years. MY old ticket rep called me this offseason & told me he had a great deal for me. $225 per season ticket. Only thing is we are around the 20 yard line upper deck 4 rows from the top. I have never been an upperdeck guy & heard the horror stories about these seats. But I thought what the hell I will buy 4 of them. 2 of my buddies go with me & I have taken my 9 year old son to the first 2 games also. Now these have got to be the cheapest seats in the place. I was expecting the worst but man, I swear it has been a joy up there for the first 2 games at least. Mostly bills fans, I have not heard even one arguement up there let alon have not seen any fights, the bathroom by the tower is right there & is never too crowded. You could watch the game standing in the crosswalk if you need to stretch out & + you could really see the play develope from where we are. We knew Johnson was grabbing that TD I think even before most of the lower bowl people did, especially on the scoreboard side of the stadium. I got to admit I have been pleasantly surprised & how could anybody argue about the price.

One more thing the lines getting in have been awesome. I leave to go into the game around 12:45 & for the first 2 games have not waited more then a few minutes. I just go to the entrance left of the main entrance by lot 5 right in front of the JK Suite. The lines have been great.

I would be very selective about going to an away game in Bills attire. The problem is that it only takes one idiot to make a disaster of the situation.

At the same time some of my best experiences have been in opposing stadiums. I still think KC was the most rocking game and stadium outside of Buffalo. No strippers but the BBQ at tailgates was unreal and everyone we met was fun and good natured.

That's why I stopped sitting in gen pop. The peasants are revolting - they stink on ice.

Yes, as much as you miss the genuine Ralph experience by sitting in the club seats, unfortunately part of that genuine experience these days is sitting with a ever increasing population of out of control drunk a-holes.

I have never seen any problems to opposing fans at Heinz Field. The Steeler fans simply make fun of them in good spirit.

I went to the playoff game at Three Rivers in our 3rd Super Bowl Run. Never been so scared for my life when I went to the bathroom with a Bills Jersey on. I was actually cornered by 5 guys but 4 security guards came in at the last minute to use the bathroom & they backed off. My friend when to the University of Pittsburgh for college & has said numerous times that Steeler fans are the worst to opposing teams fans, way worse then what goes on in the Ralph. Screw Steeler fans, I am glad their team sucks this year.

The friend who came to the game on Sunday's son had said he would never go to a Bills game because of the drunks and violence in the stands so we were watching for that the

The only incident of any sort that I saw was on Southwestern Blvd after the game when three drunk teens gave the "royal" salute to any Carolina fan driving or walking by their location. They were giggling in their obnoxiousness.

I spoke with several Carolina fans who were nothing but complimentary about their experience at THE RALPH! One woman in her early 30's said that the Bills fans around her were great and that she'd be back the next time the Panthers were in Buffalo.

I did not see $9 beers being dumped on Carolina fans ... I only saw one incident where the yellow jacketed security team rushed into a section of the stadium and from my vantage point it seemed to be all Bills' fans in that area.

When my daughter attended a game a couple of years ago there was one obscene boor seated near us and when he wouldn't stop screaming his clearly limited vocabulary of primarily one four letter word I went to security and they walked him out. The security staff I have watched and talked with always seem to be willing to take action.

I have been to both games this season and have not witnessed any behavior that would cause me to label a Bills' home game as an experience to avoid. I have seen Pats fans and Carolina fans being teased but not abused and watched Bills' fans interact positively with those wearing opposing jerseys, hats, etc..

Philadelphia continues to be the one city where I would never ever wear Bills' colors to a game against the Eagles.

So, I have Baltimore friends coming up for the Ravens game ... they will wear colors and they are non-confrontational types so we will see what happens.

My advice ... always call security when something is happening and always talk with those from other cities to let them know it's just a game!

I don't go to games, partly because of the drunks who act like complete idiot, and partly because it's cheaper and easier (and better in my mind) to watch the games on TV in the comfort and safety of my own home. Technology has made it easy to avoid the crowd scene, which is littered with drunken morons who have no idea what is happening in the game. Disgusting behavior that somehow, they are proud of. I find tailgating to be completely overrated.

The Ralphbisnt the only place where this kind of thing happens. I went to a 49ers vs Redskins game at FedEx with my friend who is a 49er fan. These guys behind us just wouldn't let up on my buddy all game even though the 49ers were getting blown out. He wasn't being obnoxious, just sat there and watched the game. Eventually it wasn't enough to verbally berate him, we started getting stuff thrown at us. When I decided it was time to go I got punched from behind and the fight was on. Security finally decided to make an appearance before things got out of control. We got thrown out of the stadium along with the instigators.