Made me so angry yesterday

gmanbfan

I was in Baltimore at a game a few years ago, wearing a Bills jersey and there were some teens and early 20's guys blasting me with F-bombs and other insults. I don't pop off at all and generally just smile and laugh it off to keep the peace. Most of the Baltimore fans were pretty cool. You certainly have your drunk people but not nearly the amount of fights as you see at Bills games. I've taken friends to RWS over the years who are fans of the opposition. I insist that they don't wear enemy gear into our stadium. Both times they did (vs. Pittsburgh and Miami) they were nearly drawn into fights by our "fans".

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone else blame a part of this problem on the Bills loosing culture?

Was it this bad in the 90’s during the Super Bowl era?

CBF

Yes , lots of fights back then. I see no difference from then till now. I started going in 91. Saw a lot of drunk people. I can remember a few huge fights out in the parking lot after games. Kids went to the game saw all the drunk people and they grew up just fine.

I have also seen the Bills play in AZ and SD and the experience was pleasant.

I've been to both of these stadiums multiple times and their fans are nothing like the Ralph...and I mean that in a good way. No way would I take my sons to a Bills game at the Ralph until they are in their mid-teens. Sad, because I basically grew up in that stadium in the late '80s/ early '90s.