Does anyone have a link to video of Kuechly's pass interference?

ny33

He clearly tugged Stevie's arm when he ran past him. I don't know if that pass would have been catchable, but either way glad we got a favorable call.

Before anyone goes any FURTHER, it was clearly PI, and yes, the ball was catchable. It had nothing to do with us getting retribution for the ridiculous blown call on the punt holding which was insane. If anything, should have been 4th and 13 but calling it as the holding starting before the kick was too close and in that situation it's a joke of a call.

Before anyone goes any FURTHER, it was clearly PI, and yes, the ball was catchable. It had nothing to do with us getting retribution for the ridiculous blown call on the punt holding which was insane. If anything, should have been 4th and 13 but calling it as the holding starting before the kick was too close and in that situation it's a joke of a call.

AMEN!

That was an incredibly heady play by our only veteran receiver. I bet if one of you guys with your fancy Tivos goes back and watches that play closely and repeatedly that you'll see Stevie subtly initiate the hook and then not overstate his performace, ensuring he'd draw the game-saving flag. It's not the first time we've seen that kind of outstanding craft from him; and it juxtaposes so well with the 4thqrtr drops!

That dude got some freak-ass energy around him. :lol:

That was an incredibly heady play by our only veteran receiver. I bet if one of you guys with your fancy Tivos goes back and watches that play closely and repeatedly that you'll see Stevie subtly initiate the hook and then not overstate his performace, ensuring he'd draw the game-saving flag. It's not the first time we've seen that kind of outstanding craft from him; and it juxtaposes so well with the 4thqrtr drops!

That dude got some freak-ass energy around him. :lol:

IIRC, if you watch Stevie's press conference he said that they expected to get the PI call when they called the play

IIRC, if you watch Stevie's press conference he said that they expected to get the PI call when they called the play

I'm sure he did, cuz there was no way he was going up in that crowd of killers, catching that ball and then living to tell about it.

And frankly he should close his piehole about it cuz that kind of chat doesn't need to be outside the team.

I'm sure he did, cuz there was no way he was going up in that crowd of killers, catching that ball and then living to tell about it.

And frankly he should close his piehole about it cuz that kind of chat doesn't need to be outside the team.

Just watched the press conference. I did not hear anything that would indicate they called that play expecting to get the PI call. Maybe I didn't hear correctly....?

Watch the game highlights on nfl.com. They showed the play from 2 angles and isolated on Kuechly. You could see his hand on the jersey plainly. No controversy here IMO

There never is here when the call favors the Bills ;)

I agree that the call was valid, though SJ13 did do a bit of acting to sell it. I have also seen many instances of worse than that not being called.

The only thing I would say is the ball might have been high making it a hard catch for Stevie but judging where the ball was caught for the INT and where the pass was coming from, you can draw a line and see Stevie would have been in stride if not for the PI. I'm sure the All-22 film would have a better view.

Edited by The Wiz

I was happy for the PI because it stopped the clock. If Stevie caught it I think he would have been tackled short, and Im not sure we would have spiked it in time to get a TD out of it.

the PI penalty was better than the completed pass.

We also got very lucky for the two drops on the drive. CJ and Freddie each dropped one pass, where they woulda gained almost no yards and been tackled in bounds. If only one was caught we likely run out of time before scoring.