Marrone's locker room post-game speech.

TPS

This. I loved todays ending as much as everyone else did, but it is just ONE game. Just like the win over the Patriots in 2011 was, and just like the win over Oakland in 2008 was. In fact I wasn't as impressed with Manuel as everyone else seems to be. He checked down a lot today and stares down his receivers at times . The drive to end the game was great though.

LOL! come on man he's a rookie with two NFL starts under his belt. The kid is only going to get better.

This. I loved todays ending as much as everyone else did, but it is just ONE game. Just like the win over the Patriots in 2011 was, and just like the win over Oakland in 2008 was. In fact I wasn't as impressed with Manuel as everyone else seems to be. He checked down a lot today and stares down his receivers at times . The drive to end the game was great though.

wrong, he was great, he checked down because that was the defense and he also throw passes that trent wouldn't throw in even in his third season. he went to the right guy almost every time. Edited by enlightener

Of course it was a great win for these young coach's, the QB, the D and the entire team. The combination of a dramatic win, a fired up Defense and the humility and sense of proportion demonstrated by Marone and EJ put them into the hearts of the city. They won more than a game today.

That's what everyone says every year...until this team rips your heart out. Not being discouraging, just...cautionary.

I'm with you. We've seem this script about 6 or 7 times in the past 14 years. With that said, this is a new year and its tough to be cautionary right now!

This defense and a commitment to running the football will soon be the identity of this team if they continue to win. I was in awe watching them play the run today. Very impressive against a stout NFC team that prides itself on running the ball. Cam Newton was contained and slapped around to boot. Seeing is supposed to be believing but it hasn't really sunk in yet.

That's what everyone says every year...until this team rips your heart out. Not being discouraging, just...cautionary.

Right. I do like this team and I kind of have limited expectations to make me happy with so many new people and new coaches. Six wins would be okay and I'm ecstatic if we get eight wins. So many years I have expected to make the playoffs, but this is truly a rebuilt team which is feeling its way through the first five or six games. So far I'm in "like" with the team....another game or two like this and I'll be swooning again.