Last minute drive...

Bronc24

It was so refreshing to not only have hope when the Bills took the field for the last drive, but to see EJ make it happen. How times have changed. In the same type of situation last year vs. the Titans I knew Pickspatrick would fail. 3 and out. I am a happy man.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On the TD the two DBs went to Hogan and let Stevie go. Hogan has never caught a pass in a regular season game.

It looks like the Panthers were jamming the middle to guard against a dive by the QB or RB, and left single coverage outside. They botched the coverage. Have to wonder if they were worried about a keeper, especially after watching EJ almost score on the previous play.

Iffy PI? Did I miss something? I was at the game and it looked like stevie was clearly grabbed woh his jersey pulled from where I was at, but didn't realize it was "iffy"

Same here. I just got back. I didn't there was any question.........What did I miss?

Glad they won and am very happy about it.......BUT, that last TD throw was about as lucky as can be. The ball was just thrown up for grabs....watched, replayed, and analyzed the play, and when EJ let it go, he had NO idea that the two defensive players would TOTALLY blow the play.....luckily, SJ was the only one there to "fight" for the ball. LOL

All of those penalties were completely legit. The one on Kuechly was obvious - he prevented the receiver from running to the spot where the ball was thrown. The one on Somers was obvious too -- you can't pull someone's helmet off, for chrissake. And the Aaron Williams one? Come on - that's a text book unnecessary roughness play.

Same here. I just got back. I didn't there was any question.........What did I miss?

you are correct. It was obvious interference. I don't get the fans here questioning that.