Buffalo vs. Carolina: Official Game Day Thread

The Wiz

McKelvin and Robey both had great games. Rogers was the only one who was getting beat out there. Gilmore's return can make our D one of the best.

McKelvin has had 2 good games so far this year, either he improved or is a better match with this scheme. I dunno he seems to stick to his man better that's for sure. Rogers didn't win a single play it seemed.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just left the stadium.

Just broke up a fight. That was fun.

Love the win. EJ played flawlessly in the final drive.

The first 58 minutes of the game he was terrible.

But he stepped up when it counted and that's all you can really ask for.

Go Bills.

Please go away.

Just left the stadium.

Just broke up a fight. That was fun.

Love the win. EJ played flawlessly in the final drive.

The first 58 minutes of the game he was terrible.

But he stepped up when it counted and that's all you can really ask for.

Go Bills.

From a defense point of view it was a great game imho. I'm not sold on this offensive scheme as of yet, it just doesn't feel ready or finished yet, Gailey's scheme sure felt more entertaining. Maybe that is why you would say you hated the first 58 minutes. Anyway, personally I thought it was a great game, then again I like defense battles.

And I think that's the point.

EJ stepped up when it counted the most.

That says more about him than the first 58 minutes does.

He still has to work on the other stuff but it gives cause for hope.

Honestly stop with the 58 minute crap.

Did the TD drive with the 2 point conversion mean nothing?

Yea, he had his moments, he's a rookie freaking QB, but by no means was he terrible for 58 mins and only good for 2.

bills fans have every right to whine after 60 yrs...or 50 or 14 of a bad franchise.

Sometimes you have a right, but you can be the bigger person and not always exercise it.

If there is nothing to look forward to here, one can easily turn it off. I'm enjoying watching the beginnings of what I believe is finally the next great Bills QB.

From a defense point of view it was a great game imho. I'm not sold on this offensive scheme as of yet, it just doesn't feel ready or finished yet, Gailey's scheme sure felt more entertaining. Maybe that is why you would say you hated the first 58 minutes. Anyway, personally I thought it was a great game, then again I like defense battles.

You may be right.

Good thoughts.

GO BILLS!

I do find Marrone / Hackett's offensive game plan a good bit conservative for my liking.

I'd like to see more killer instinct. Hopefully, the more EJ shows what he can do, the more they take the training wheels off and let him go. The balance of CJ and Fred was refreshing, even if it didn't always reveal its merits throughout the game.

I just hope EJ works on his accuracy like everyone said he should...this 69% completion percentage is just not acceptable!

That % is going to go down when he's not throwing 15 passes a game to the flats or to a RB.

He needs to work on his accuracy on passes over 10 yards. It's rough.

But that's ok. That can be worked on.

Edited by microscopes

Oh stop.

That % is going to go down when he's not throwing 15 passes a game to the flats or to a RB.

He needs to work on his accuracy on passes over 10 yards. It's rough.

But that's ok. That can be worked on.

Yeah, he needs to work on his yardage total, too...he couldn't even break 300 yards today! I'm staring to lean toward your point of view ;)

I do find Marrone / Hackett's offensive game plan a good bit conservative for my liking.

I'd like to see more killer instinct. Hopefully, the more EJ shows what he can do, the more they take the training wheels off and let him go. The balance of CJ and Fred was refreshing, even if it didn't always reveal its merits throughout the game.

I'm sure that EJ will be less willing to check down, over time, as the game begins to slow down for him.

I'm sure that EJ will be less willing to check down, over time, as the game begins to slow down for him.

Check downs to the TE aren't an awful thing, but with Chandler what you see is what you get. If you hit him for no gain you may get a yard or two. If you hit him 3 yards down the field you may get 4-5. He will occasionally break free but that aint his thing. If you're going to use him let him get down field a bit. Different game plan today. Last week it was the RBs (how many catches did they have?), this week Chandler.