Vince Wolfolk Interview

BigAL

Just listening to Wolfolk getting interviewed on NFL Network. They asked him what Belichek told them this week for preparation. He said "guys, you know what...this is a division game. it's not gonna be like last week. This team really wants to get us."

Totally dismissed the Bills last week like we weren't even worthy of being considered division rivals. Just another reason to hate the guy.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just listening to Wolfolk getting interviewed on NFL Network. They asked him what Belichek told them this week for preparation. He said "guys, you know what...this is a division game. it's not gonna be like last week. This team really wants to get us."

Totally dismissed the Bills last week like we weren't even worthy of being considered division rivals. Just another reason to hate the guy.

I'm sure he'll want the Bills to count as a divisional win come end of the year when they're trying to get into the playoffs. They're 2-0 so he can say what he wants but they're no juggernaut at this point. They could just as easily be 0-2 and looking up at the rest of the division had the Bills not repeatedly shot themselves in the foot and had Geno Smith not thrown three inopportune INTs. Two divisional wins by a total of five points against two teams picked by many to be amongst the worst in the NFL. Color me unimpressed but, by all means, carry on, Vince. :rolleyes:

Last week?! you punks would have lost the game if Stevie catches the ball.

That said, I'd take him on our team in a heart beat, as long as they don't show his ugly azz wife ever again on TV.

It's certainly an odd statement, but I think anyone who watched the game last week saw a Bills team that was playing hard and "getting after" the Pats*.

Compared to the Jets, the Bills rushed for a higher average per carry, had a higher yards per pass attempt, had more sacks, gave up fewer sacks, committed fewer turnovers, and forced more turnovers out of the Pats*.

Actually, instead of making me wanna hate Vince this makes me pissed at the Bills. How can we let players say that? All I want is for Marrone to somehow change that reputation!

It's what happens on the field, not the sidelines that matters. Marrone has an effect & a big one, but players play.

Last week?! you punks would have lost the game if Stevie catches the ball.

That said, I'd take him on our team in a heart beat, as long as they don't show his ugly azz wife ever again on TV.

Just noticed your sig.....Johnny Manziel? Really??? No Guard til the 6th? Or did you want to move Cordy to LG?

The Jests play the Pats more physically than the Bills do. And that game is always dirtier overall. Heck there were even 2 ejections last night. Those teams really hate each other.

I don't think the Pats hate the Bills in the same way and I don't find those games as chippy when I watch them. I'm finding it hard to get mad at this comment because I'm not sure it's untrue from that perspective. It's not exactly like Brady ragging on Buffalo hotels, which was kinda personal(ish), though probably more football irrelevant.