Vince Wolfolk Interview

BigAL

I'm sure he'll want the Bills to count as a divisional win come end of the year when they're trying to get into the playoffs. They're 2-0 so he can say what he wants but they're no juggernaut at this point. They could just as easily be 0-2 and looking up at the rest of the division had the Bills not repeatedly shot themselves in the foot and had Geno Smith not thrown three inopportune INTs. Two divisional wins by a total of five points against two teams picked by many to be amongst the worst in the NFL. Color me unimpressed but, by all means, carry on, Vince. :rolleyes:

Until we beat them consistently he will carry the attitude. I just hope the Bills see it as motivation.

Sadly, it also speaks to the joke the Bills were for the past decade. The results suggest the Pats* had every reason to look at them like they were a minor speed bump on their way to collecting division titles. They could pretty much chalk up two victories a year without thinking about it.

Obviously like the rest of you I am tired of it and hope that real change is here.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dumb statement considering it was a division game and I think the Bills certainly did want to get them. Maybe it was sloppy conditions, but I think the Bills played better than the Jets and had a chance to win last week whereas Jets never led. Also the Pats looked better last week. What Vince said was gibberish.

Edited by SF Bills Fan

The Bills roll over every time we play them. We have to show that we want these games from the coaching staff on down. We have to change this attitude and put games away. Lets face it the Patriots are not the only team we have given games to. Belichek has every reason to look beyond us until we change that. I get tired of hearing it from a coach that probably doesn't have a winning record if you discount the Brady years.

Edited by VADC Bills

Just listening to Wolfolk getting interviewed on NFL Network. They asked him what Belichek told them this week for preparation. He said "guys, you know what...this is a division game. it's not gonna be like last week. This team really wants to get us."

Totally dismissed the Bills last week like we weren't even worthy of being considered division rivals. Just another reason to hate the guy.

Ha ha...I had that on in the backround and thought about starting a thread about it...then I figured "why bother?" Glad to know I am not the only one who still has thin skin about some of this stuff... :lol:

2-23.

I don't like us being disrespected as much as the next Bills fan, but 2-23.

I've had a stupid little phrase I've repeated over and over again through the years that still holds true today: good teams win games.

That's it. That is all. No excuses. When you are stepping on a snakes neck you proceed to bash his head in...you don't let him up to snap at you. No McKelvin fumble, No bad Fitz pass, No Bledsoe stumble in prime time, no Stevie drop.

2-23 should garner no respect at all.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

Just listening to Wolfolk getting interviewed on NFL Network. They asked him what Belichek told them this week for preparation. He said "guys, you know what...this is a division game. it's not gonna be like last week. This team really wants to get us."

Totally dismissed the Bills last week like we weren't even worthy of being considered division rivals. Just another reason to hate the guy.

I'd love to see the bills beat these guys for a playoff spot in the last game!

I caught this comment, too -- but, as many have said, you want to shut that fat F up, WIN and beat him silly in the process --- as Joe B pointed out on his all-22 film watch -- Colin Brown was "handled" by Wilfork and Brown was graded as LVP for game --- clearly, Wilfork felt the "love" --- maybe Levitre would have fared better, water under the bridge -- we make due with what we have

What I got from Wilforks' comments is that Belichek and company don't really take the Bills seriously at all...was funny is VW kept saying how "all week BB was telling us (in referenct to the Jets game) this is a divisional game...these games are always the toughest...I don't have to say any more than that...this is a divisional game...its' not going to be like last week.." :angry:

All you idiots bashing his wife...WTF? God forbid a rich athlete actually marry someone because he loves her not because everyone thinks she's hot. F'n idiots.

Yeah, it is pretty juvenile.

They can be disrespectful towards the Bills all they want cuz trust me, I can't hate that team any more than I already do.

What I took from that game last night is exactly what I thought was the case when they played us. Amendola won that game for them. Without Amendola they scored 13 points. I don't remember the last time the Patriots scored 13 points on offense.

This was the Jets' opportunity to take advantage of that but, Geno sucks. I'm so glad we took EJ over this guy. EJ's ypg numbers may not be great but he's definitely a much better decision maker...

I used to get so pissed off at comments like this from guys like Wilfork. But truth is until we change the status quo, you keep hearing stuff just like this. So now I watch games with a jaded smirk on my face until the Bills do something. I can't let it consume me like it used to. Life's too short for all that anguish.

LV

I seen this too and even rewound it to make sure i heard him correctly, after i rewound it it sounded more like last year not last week.

I seen this too and even rewound it to make sure i heard him correctly, after i rewound it it sounded more like last year not last week.

I think he just mis-spoke...but I am pretty sure he quoted BB as saying "this is a divisional game, I don't need to remind you how important divisional games....this isn't going to be like last week". Maybe he (VW) meant "last year", but it isn't what he said.