CJ Spiller......official count up to 2,000 rushing yards thread

BADOLBILZ

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am no psychologist, but I would not be surprised if this family issue makes this a difficult year for Spiller. I feel bad for the guy.

The team is lucky that it has a capable, professional and hungry #2 in Freddy, but I hope Spiller finds some healing and kicks ass for the team. They need him.

Not necessary, Badol is a good poster and knows plenty about football... I don't see the need for the thread, either, though. I'd be more annoyed if CJ didn't believe he could get 2000 yards.

It's embarrassing. It's not the kind of thread I'd associate with a good poster.

just saying...that's a poor angle to grind an Axe. Needs raised about 5-10°

But that's funny.

If he gained 171 yards, you probably would have started a thread saying that it was only one game and we shouldn't really count it as indicative of what is to come. ;)

Now, granted, I don't think he is going to come close to 2000 yards either. But seriously, why start this thread?

I don't get you guys.

You used a very convincing "shout down" technique on me to relieve me of my laughter inducing doubt.......and you are STILL being positive nancies to me.

Not necessary, Badol is a good poster and knows plenty about football... I don't see the need for the thread, either, though. I'd be more annoyed if CJ didn't believe he could get 2000 yards.

I am relieved......I thought you were threatening to quiet me with that axe and large roll of duct tape.

I don't think he's gonna come anywhere close to 2000 yards, but it's worth pointing out that AP had 78 yards on his first run (the first play of the game) ...and 15 yards on his next 17 carries. After one game he's on pace for 1488 yards and 48 touchdowns. You can see where I'm going here. Both are breakaway runners that defenses key on because of their outsized talent. Sometimes it doesn't work and those guys have huge games because of a couple of breakaways in which they outrace every player on the field. Anyway, judging his performance on the smallest of sample sizes seems like a waste of time to me. Let's wait three weeks at least and toss out 2000 yards as an actual measuring stick. If he ends up with 1300-1400 yards and 4.5+ ypc, I think we'll all conclude that he had a good season.

just saying...that's a poor angle to grind an Axe. Needs raised about 5-10°

See, that's why I come to this board. Posters with knowledge!

I don't get you guys.

You used a very convincing "shout down" technique on me to relieve me of my laughter inducing doubt.......and you are STILL being positive nancies to me.

I am relieved......I thought you were threatening to quiet me with that axe and large roll of duct tape.

I like to hold things up to a magnifying glass as opposed to putting them under a microscope.

Go Bills, go Spiller, even go Stevie (just shut up and play).

If he gained 171 yards, you probably would have started a thread saying that it was only one game and we shouldn't really count it as indicative of what is to come. ;)

Now, granted, I don't think he is going to come close to 2000 yards either. But seriously, why start this thread?

Did the thread title or original post change or am I missing something here?

Without personal history to add perspective on this thread, it looks like a basic count up to 2000 thread. I actually thought it was an optimists thread in regards to Spiller in that the OP believes that this game was an aberration and the numbers will get back on track as the weeks progress.....at least that's how I'm looking at it now.

Go CJ!!! :)

Without personal history to add perspective on this thread, it looks like a basic count up to 2000 thread. I actually thought it was an optimists thread in regards to Spiller in that the OP believes that this game was an aberration and the numbers will get back on track as the weeks progress.....at least that's how I'm looking at it now.

I like your perspective, even though I strongly guess that that was not the original intent.

If CJ stays healthy he has a shot- he is that talented. But it is becoming more apparent how bad the Bills !@#$ed up letting Levitre go

Maybe. And I know....one game....apples/oranges.....but....

Bills rush ypa = 4.0

Titans rush ypa = 2.7

Chas Rhinegold leaving is the reason CJ will be lucky to get 800 yards 2 TD's this year.

Unless Fred Jackson plays LG, he has no chance.

Man, your posts and shouts are some of the most ridiculous I see...I will bet you any amount of money you want or any type of wager you like that CJ will exceed 800 yards and he will ALSO exceed 2 TD's (assuming no serious injuries). Seriously, you name any wager you want...legit wager...I will take the over.

My guess, you wont take that because you just like to troll

LOL! Yep, "optimist" describes BADO to a tee.

GO BILLS!!!