MNF Thread

BringBackFergy

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Btw, is this 7pm MNF kickoff here to stay? Totally awesome to see a whole game and still be able to get up for work.

I think it's only when they have a double-header on opening weekend.

Body of work?

More like a fingernail right at the moment.

And college career. I agree it's too soon to "make a decision" (not that making a decision means anything to us fans), but knee-jerk will always be knee-jerk. And right now, the knee-jerk is Chip looking really prepared and poised for a blow out, upset victory. Against a divisional rival, and one of the most lauded QB's in recent years, with a break out rookie at RB.

Not losing a poorly managed, unimaginative game against an aging qB and his depleted recieving corp.

And college career. I agree it's too soon to "make a decision" (not that making a decision means anything to us fans), but knee-jerk will always be knee-jerk. And right now, the knee-jerk is Chip looking really prepared and poised for a blow out, upset victory. Against a divisional rival, and one of the most lauded QB's in recent years, with a break out rookie at RB.

Not losing a poorly managed, unimaginative game against an aging qB and his depleted recieving corp.

At home, no less. Yes, one would have to admit that the early returns are not promising.

I'll reserve my opinion until we can make a fair judgement.

To my eye, RG3 is fine physically although mentally he might not be fully ready for action.

Besides being a bit skittish, he really hasn't gotten many reps this preseason and none with live bullets.

Another consideration - he's only starting his 17th(?) game and still has not gone through a full January to September nfl offseason. He's young, even when compared to luck/Wilson in that regard and kaepernick is a year ahead of that which many forget.

It makes sense that he might not look that polished tonight.