MNF Thread

BringBackFergy

Another consideration - he's only starting his 17th(?) game and still has not gone through a full January to September nfl offseason. He's young, even when compared to luck/Wilson in that regard and kaepernick is a year ahead of that which many forget.

It makes sense that he might not look that polished tonight.

Another good point.

I took him in one of my two fantasy leagues expecting that his performance would improve over the course of the season.

I got him in the 5th round as my starter.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll reserve my opinion until we can make a fair judgement.

I enjoy that we played an aging qb and chips playing one of the most lauded in that comparison. Not that we played one of the greatest of all time and their playing a 2nd year guy coming off a major injury.

It's quite the easy comparison to make say whatever you want it to

I enjoy that we played an aging qb and chips playing one of the most lauded in that comparison. Not that we played one of the greatest of all time and their playing a 2nd year guy coming off a major injury.

It's quite the easy comparison to make say whatever you want it to

If you think Tombo had a good game yesterday, you're losing it. His recievers were awful. He had the worst game he's had against the Bills in a long time. At one point he had a 52 percent completion rating.

RG3 did have the injury, I'll give you that. They are still the universal pick to win their division. Eagles were 4-12 last year.

If you think Tombo had a good game yesterday, you're losing it. His recievers were awful. He had the worst game he's had against the Bills in a long time. At one point he had a 52 percent completion rating.

RG3 did have the injury, I'll give you that. They are still the universal pick to win their division. Eagles were 4-12 last year.

They are? That division is a complete toss up; as it has been for years. There isn't anything close to a 'universal pick' in the NFCE.

Not trying to totally discount your statement, as it may be closer to the truth than the opposite- just pointing out how easy it is to flip upside down. I simply tend to disagree about which qb I'd want week one of 2013 to win 1 game.

The eagles look good. They have a shot to be a niners style turnaround. A team stacked with talent that doesn't have the coaching or leadership to make them competitive - and then found it. Chip could be their harbaugh. As SJBF pointed out earlier we were closer to a blank slate while they had the "dream team." Of course in 3 weeks Vick might have 6 fumbles and 4 broken ribs.

Edited by NoSaint

They are? That division is a complete toss up; as it has been for years. There isn't anything close to a 'universal pick' in the NFCE.

They won it last year, and were the only team to make the playoffs in it. I know it's close, but it's not like the safe money wasn't on the young stud QB rather than streaky Eli, choky Romo, and glass bones Vick.

They won it last year, and were the only team to make the playoffs in it. I know it's close, but it's not like the safe money wasn't on the young stud QB rather than streaky Eli, choky Romo, and glass bones Vick.

Yea, the one legged wonder child likely had a plurality but id think you'd be hard pressed to give any team even a majority. We're potentially talking all 4 teams between 8-8 and 10-6 for instance. At that point it's a couple good/bad breaks- bounces, tipped balls, knees giving out

The safe money was on the guy with the shredded knee rather than the 2 time SB MVP or the guy who threw for 4900 yards last year? Not my money.

4 different division winners in the last 4 years. That division is wide open as usual.