Russ Brandon should be fired

ny33

In my opinion, Russ Brandon is the fundamental problem with this organization.

The move shifting him to new "owner" of the Bills was far from a fresh start. I suspect that he has been doing a lot of Ralph's work for years, and "Ralph is cheap" has really been "Russ is cheap."

The man is a marketer, not, I think, a guy whose primary goal is winning Super Bowls. It's too early to say that Marrone is a bad coach- give us a few more games this season where discipline and clock management lose us the game- but I think fans should be extremely concerned about the fact that our head coach was likely signed because of his shared connection to Syracuse with Brandon.

The loss today was inexcusable. The mistakes weren't on a rookie quarterback, or a rookie running back fumbling (a la David Wilson of the Giants). They were thanks to an insane number of penalties and ludicrous clock management. Right now, I think Marrone and Hackett are out of their element. I think they will learn, but the type of game we had was horrible. We would have been destroyed if the Pats had Gronk and/or Hernandez.

Fire Brandon.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In my opinion, Russ Brandon is the fundamental problem with this organization.

The move shifting him to new "owner" of the Bills was far from a fresh start. I suspect that he has been doing a lot of Ralph's work for years, and "Ralph is cheap" has really been "Russ is cheap."

The man is a marketer, not, I think, a guy whose primary goal is winning Super Bowls. It's too early to say that Marrone is a bad coach- give us a few more games this season where discipline and clock management lose us the game- but I think fans should be extremely concerned about the fact that our head coach was likely signed because of his shared connection to Syracuse with Brandon.

The loss today was inexcusable. The mistakes weren't on a rookie quarterback, or a rookie running back fumbling (a la David Wilson of the Giants). They were thanks to an insane number of penalties and ludicrous clock management. Right now, I think Marrone and Hackett are out of their element. I think they will learn, but the type of game we had was horrible. We would have been destroyed if the Pats had Gronk and/or Hernandez.

Fire Brandon.

I am so damn tired of you whiny, b***** ass fans. STFU and get over it. It's football. It's a game. If you can't enjoy the journey that it takes to becoming a super bowl winning team, when that moment actually occurs you might find you don't enjoy it as much as you thought you would. STOP COMPLAINING

I am so damn tired of you whiny, b***** ass fans. STFU and get over it. It's football. It's a game. If you can't enjoy the journey that it takes to becoming a super bowl winning team, when that moment actually occurs you might find you don't enjoy it as much as you thought you would. STOP COMPLAINING

And....this!

I enjoyed the game. I still have faith in Marrone and the team, and like Manuel. All I'm saying is the hire likely was made because of personal connections and not, necessarily, as the best available candidate. Does that not concern you?

I enjoyed the game. I still have faith in Marrone and the team, and like Manuel. All I'm saying is the hire likely was made because of personal connections and not, necessarily, as the best available candidate. Does that not concern you?

Lets find the name of the lady who orders merchandise for the online Bills store and start a fire her thread.

The loss today was inexcusable. The mistakes weren't on a rookie quarterback, or a rookie running back fumbling (a la David Wilson of the Giants). They were thanks to an insane number of penalties and ludicrous clock management.

There are some football "experts" in here who think that clock management was not an issue today, and that when you have a lead in the 4th quarter, you should just keep running the no huddle offense, even though your offense is NOT getting the job done / advancing the ball (the Bills last FIVE drives of the game yielded TWO 1st downs and ZERO points).

:death: :death: :death: :death: :death: :death: :death: :death: :death: :death: The nightmare never ends...FYI, 10 is the maximum allowable number of emoticons. I found this out when I pared it down from the 100 that I had initially put in the post. Edited by transient

Just my two cents, but if you are interested in the Bills staying in Buffalo, I think that Russ Brandon (who is from the general area) is the best thing for the Bills.

In my humble opinion, Russ is very good at what he does.

2aeujb8.gif

If he wasn't hired because he was the best available (would come to Buffalo) candidate or ONLY because he and Brandon both went to Syracuse then why do you you have any faith in him at all?

Well, from a certain perspective this makes a ton of sense. Got rid of Nix and Gailey and the team got better. I guess if the Bills got rid of Brandon that would have put them over the hump for this game.

They should probably get rid of Johnson, Spiller, and Jackson just for good measure!

Plan approved!