Russ Brandon should be fired

ny33

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In my opinion, Russ Brandon is the fundamental problem with this organization.

The move shifting him to new "owner" of the Bills was far from a fresh start. I suspect that he has been doing a lot of Ralph's work for years, and "Ralph is cheap" has really been "Russ is cheap."

The man is a marketer, not, I think, a guy whose primary goal is winning Super Bowls. It's too early to say that Marrone is a bad coach- give us a few more games this season where discipline and clock management lose us the game- but I think fans should be extremely concerned about the fact that our head coach was likely signed because of his shared connection to Syracuse with Brandon.

The loss today was inexcusable. The mistakes weren't on a rookie quarterback, or a rookie running back fumbling (a la David Wilson of the Giants). They were thanks to an insane number of penalties and ludicrous clock management. Right now, I think Marrone and Hackett are out of their element. I think they will learn, but the type of game we had was horrible. We would have been destroyed if the Pats had Gronk and/or Hernandez.

Fire Brandon.

I would bet a dollar to a donut Brandon is Ralph (el cheapo) Wilson's puppet. Ralph is still meddling in the football affairs, you can bet you butt on it. The old senile goat will never let go of control. You can still smell Ralph's stench on this team, he's still calling the shots, you can take that to the bank. :flirt:

In all seriousness, what if we did fire Brandon?

Can you guys imagine that?

It could result in such mind-numbingly horrendous results, including causing instability within the entire organization and torpedoing the entire season.

That's why it's so annoying when people post completely irrational thoughts, which is all the time. Take a second to think about what you're typing before posting

I am so damn tired of you whiny, b***** ass fans. STFU and get over it. It's football. It's a game. If you can't enjoy the journey that it takes to becoming a super bowl winning team, when that moment actually occurs you might find you don't enjoy it as much as you thought you would. STOP COMPLAINING

The Bills have been on the journey for over a half century and still haven't got there!!!!!!!!!! I think they took the wrong fork in the road somewhere miles and miles back. They are flippin' LOST in no man's land. ROFLMAO :lol:

Ok, so it seems that people are fine with an executive who has been with its team throughout its losing years staying on board, and then hiring a coach and offensive coordinator (the biggest red flag) who ran a mediocre college program.

He's great at marketing, but, sorry, I find it unacceptable that he still has any involvement in actual football decisions

Ok, so it seems that people are fine with an executive who has been with its team throughout its losing years staying on board, and then hiring a coach and offensive coordinator (the biggest red flag) who ran a mediocre college program.

He's great at marketing, but, sorry, I find it unacceptable that he still has any involvement in actual football decisions

+1.

It would be so much better if we could somehow all meet each other before we joined this board. I think it would explain a lot of the crazy talk if we knew the crazy talkers.

JR, if you came in close contact with some of the people on this board I'm sure your first instinct would be to get away as soon as f******* possible. Some of what's posted here can only be the work of deeply troubled minds

If you didn't make peace with the hire when it happened...in JANUARY, you're not going to be able to now. It's over