Rivalry of the Future: EJ & Geno

johnwalter

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somehow I think if EJ had been drafted by the Jets and Geno by the Bills this thread would basically be reversed. Neither QB has played even a full game. Neither has looked good against another team's starters. EJ has had one good drive against second stringers, and one decent half against guys who aren't in the league right now.

I too hope against all odds EJ is the one...

Somehow I think if EJ had been drafted by the Jets and Geno by the Bills this thread would basically be reversed. Neither QB has played even a full game. Neither has looked good against another team's starters. EJ has had one good drive against second stringers, and one decent half against guys who aren't in the league right now.

/thread

Geno hasn't looked good period. He's been terrible across the board. Maybe EJ didn't do anything spectacular vs the ones, but he certainly didn't look bad at any point.

I wouldnt dispute that. EJ has looked more poised in the pocket and made better decisions. Lets see what happens when live bullets are fired!

Nothing would make me happier than watching EJ show up Geno twice a year and Buffalo dominating New Jersey for the next decade. But like the rest on this thread, I dont think Geno will last long in this league. He is more Vince Young and I think EJ will be more Warren Moon (Kool Aid alert but whatever, as fans we are supposed to dream big).

Yup.

Actually you would be calling me a troll b.c I would be yelling you we are screwed. You would call me a jets/pats/fin fan b.c I would be complaining about the pick.

Edited by Meatloaf Sandwich

If you don't see a difference between EJ and Geno beyond hope than there's nothing to say. Don't be afraid to start admitting EJ has something different about him. It remains to be seen if he'll be good or great, but he's not going to be a dud, and he's damn sure not Geno Smith.

Edited by Triple Threat