Stevie Johnson: Pats can't 'stop me'

As a Pats fan, I found nothing wrong with what he said, But can he at least remember the guy he knows "personally" is not a patriot anymore! lol

That said, he has never faced either Talib or Denard so in being fair NO ONE knows what he can do against this secondary since he has never faced the 2 starters. (That sound fair?)

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well its real simple....its called 12 ypc, so if he runs a 7 yard route and gets dragged down after whole nother 5 yards, that's 12 yards. Are you stil confused billsfan? 12 ypc is far from the kind of yac that gets you a decent ypc say something over 14-19 ypc....the type of number a gamebreaker would have,

I've never seen Stevie "drag" someone 5yds down the field lol.

Catch and run? Yes.

Catch and run, then dive to avoid contact? Yes.

As a Pats fan, I found nothing wrong with what he said, But can he at least remember the guy he knows "personally" is not a patriot anymore! lol

That said, he has never faced either Talib or Denard so in being fair NO ONE knows what he can do against this secondary since he has never faced the 2 starters. (That sound fair?)

I found that to be hilariously 'embarrassing' on his part lol. But as we say, Stevie being Stevie...

A young and inexperienced recieving core needs someone like Stevie to say something like that...

He actually said " there are guys in this receivers room as good as me, if not better"

Stevie is very humble in that statement because he know we have guys on this team faster, bigger and more athletic...but Stevie just knows how to play the NFL WR Position.... and he has been successful with below average QB's that couldn't even through a decent 20-30 yard out.....

Edited by TheBackupQB

If they could sit Stevie down at a table with T.O., MAYBE, he might learn something about not squandering one's career with poor decisions and lack of focus.

Does anyone else remember when TO took Stevie under his wing during training camp the year he was here???? I am convinced that was when he ruined him. They say it was for WR mentoring....