with the 3 open spots who are picking up

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not me this is right up the front office modus operandi. We are going to take Tim Tebow as a third QB. They need to generate excitement for the fans. All flash no substance.

Yeah, Tebow is an exciting player. :rolleyes:

Is that count including Byrd or not?? Riht now Byrd doesnt count against the roster count officially..

Legurski likely goes on in season IR thus open spot for Byrd to take.

they would be looking for a Guard, CB, and 3rd QB with other additions to try and improve the backups.

Byrd counted as of 4PM, he is one of the 50

Is there a difference between in-season and preseason IR?

There is no difference based on when they go on IR except the one they can designate for return.

24 on defense currently, 23 on offense.

I say they add a veteran QB, and an OL who can handle multiple positions. They will add a CB as well.

I am not sure if we will be carrying 5 Safeties into the opener too unless Byrd's injury is serious

It does not matter.. this team is not going to the playoffs. Just build something this year... go nuts in free agancy with the Oline and pick up CB's with the 1st two picks. Enjoy watching EJ develop... that is all this year is.

Edited by Iraq Vet

I say they add a veteran QB, and an OL who can handle multiple positions. They will add a CB as well.

This. Wholeheartedly agree with these positions. Just who is the question.

It does not matter.. this team is not going to the playoffs. Just build something this year... go nuts in free agancy with the Oline and pick up CB's with the 1st two picks. Enjoy watching EJ develop... that is all this year is.

In my best Jim Mora voice: "You don't know...you think you know, but you really don't know...."