with the 3 open spots who are picking up

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI, Chris White was cut by the Lions. So, the whole Lewis-White trade evened out.

In other news, David Carr is available.

Edited by Rubes

I doubt we will find any waiver pick-ups that would help immediately, particularly since they would need time to learn the scheme and playbook to be effective (assuming they are good enough to contribute).

Kind of shocking to me to go into the season with this group of CBs. With Gilmore out, could be the worst group I have ever seen on an NFL team. I hope Byrd is back for game one, because the safeties have not looked good either.

FYI, Chris White was cut by the Lions. So, the whole Lewis-White trade evened out.

In other news, David Carr is available.

I was going to post bring back Chris White, he's a demon on ST. David Carr is really bad. watched the guy this pre-season and he's not even a reliable option in case of emergency.

I doubt we will find any waiver pick-ups that would help immediately, particularly since they would need time to learn the scheme and playbook to be effective (assuming they are good enough to contribute).

Kind of shocking to me to go into the season with this group of CBs. With Gilmore out, could be the worst group I have ever seen on an NFL team. I hope Byrd is back for game one, because the safeties have not looked good either.

Especially shocking considering this past season's FA CB's and the fact the Bills are sitting $24.7M UNDER the CAP.

Yeah, but Nix said there was no Talent before he got here.

Nix's 4 years produced a 93% roster turn over... and he was right.. Go look at our 2009 final rosrter, it was horrific

I like our talent level much more today then anywheres between 2005 - 2009... of course you can include 2010- 2012 as we were still purging dead weight

Edited by ddaryl

Nix hit on some of his first round picks (Spiller and Gilmore), but not much else (not counting this year because it is way too early to tell).

Any second round picks and lower that are making any kind of a contribution to this team other than Carrington and Glenn? His drafting was horrible, particularly in the later rounds.

I don't think people realize that Hairston is out for the season and Legursky, from the sound of what Marrone said, probably may be out for the season too.. that's a big hit...

Legursky is still on the active roster, perplexingly enough. If he ends up on IR we will need to sign two O Linemen.

Marcus Trufant > D Florence IMO. Florence has lost a step.

The scuttlebutt is that he won't need surgery and could be healthy soon, on Legursky