Bills roster cut down to 50 (-18 then -5 more)

zazie

A player on the PS can't be called-up during a game. So they are going with just 2 QBs.

Someone speculated that if EJ wasn't healthy by the end of the week, Lewis could be brought up to the 53 on Fri or sat. But it looks like that is just a last resort. If they had real concerns about EJ, Lewis would be on the 53 already

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tommy Streeter Rotoworld bio. Wonder if they'll pick up any of their own Receiver cuts for PS.

They also dropped Byrd's roster exception designation. He's now on the 53 man roster.

What? A receiver other than The Rick going on the practice squad? I'm outraged!

GO BILLS!!!

Tommy Streeter Rotoworld bio. Wonder if they'll pick up any of their own Receiver cuts for PS.

They also dropped Byrd's roster exception designation. He's now on the 53 man roster.

Streeter is another speed guy, good measurables. TBH I wanted him in a late round, not a bad pick for practice squad. Lewis makes sense too.

In that same vein, people keeping talking about the lack of ILB depth.. Keith Pough was a guy too me who showed potential, why not keep him on the PS and bring him up to the 53 if an injury happens.

Not signing an ILB to the roster gives us flexibility to sign upgrades to the OL and CB group, which I consider more of a problem at the present time.

Some of those guys that got cut must feel like crap. "Good luck in your career, we'd rather have an empty roster spot than you on our roster."

"WTF??!! Really???!!"

"Yeah someone might cut someone and that remote possibility is better than you. Good Luck again."

Some of those guys that got cut must feel like crap. "Good luck in your career, we'd rather have an empty roster spot than you on our roster."

"WTF??!! Really???!!"

"Yeah someone might cut someone and that remote possibility is better than you. Good Luck again."

"WTF??!! Really???!!"

"We don't know if anyone out there is any good, but we do know that you suck so we're cutting you."

he wasn't subject to waivers due to some CBA clause. he's a fa right now likely in negotiations with multiple teams. good player. would be our best lg right now and a damn sight better than legursky as a swing g/c. if they land him I wouldn't be shocked to see legursky be injury settled. haven't made the move yet to cover their butts. also saying in public that legursky isn't going on returning it or if at all keeps negotiation position as strong as possible with velasco. perceived extreme need increases the price.

he wasn't subject to waivers due to some CBA clause. he's a fa right now likely in negotiations with multiple teams. good player. would be our best lg right now and a damn sight better than legursky as a swing g/c. if they land him I wouldn't be shocked to see legursky be injury settled. haven't made the move yet to cover their butts. also saying in public that legursky isn't going on returning it or if at all keeps negotiation position as strong as possible with velasco. perceived extreme need increases the price.

That's strange because the NFL.com website says he's going into his 4th season. But if he's not subject to the waiver wire, it would make sense.