Leinart released.

#careerover

football career. The guy is going in front of the camera somewhere. ESPN Gameday or someone will pick this guy up.

lol.."tough game"....LMAO. 4th preseason game. what would he consider next week's game vs. the Pats?

Oh, come on, while true, he had no time with the offense.

football career. The guy is going in front of the camera somewhere. ESPN Gameday or someone will pick this guy up.

Oh, come on, while true, he had no time with the offense.

I was hoping he would perform well, He sounded great in his interview with Murph. Too bad, but like you said, he will be on TV somewhere, probably ESPN.

lol.."tough game"....LMAO. 4th preseason game. what would he consider next week's game vs. the Pats?

He's talking about that he wasn't in any team's camp and had two days to try to learn and execute an unfamiliar offense. That is a tough situation for sure.

Tough game as in I sucked yesterday. Rather understandable given the circumstances. He's appreciative of the shot he was given by the Bills.

He's talking about that he wasn't in any team's camp and had two days to try to learn and execute an unfamiliar offense. That is a tough situation for sure.

Tough game as in I sucked yesterday. Rather understandable given the circumstances. He's appreciative of the shot he was given by the Bills.

i'm just having some fun with it. obviously it wasn't an ideal situation; that being said: he's a veteran and he's playing in a 4th preseason game (albeit his first, i'm referring to the talent he's playing against). a screen is a screen is a screen; a slant is a slant is a slant. 11 yards in 10 attempts and 2 INTs from a veteran QB is as bad as it gets.

he'll get a broadcasting gig making 300K a year w/ESPN or NFL network - my heart goes out to him.

i'm just having some fun with it. obviously it wasn't an ideal situation; that being said: he's a veteran and he's playing in a 4th preseason game (albeit his first, i'm referring to the talent he's playing against). a screen is a screen is a screen; a slant is a slant is a slant. 11 yards in 10 attempts and 2 INTs from a veteran QB is as bad as it gets.

he'll get a broadcasting gig making 300K a year w/ESPN or NFL network - my heart goes out to him.

Ya know, though, it takes some balls. I thought about it a moment after leaving the thread. Were any other QB's called and declined because the horrible situation they'd be entering? A surefire cut situation? Who wants to come in with that many odds against you and look so bad? Lienert had some balls.

tougher on Leinart.. he had no chance at a good game. and he went against some starters, and overall better players than Lewis. Did Lewis do anything passing wise until the very end against non-NFLers?

i'd have to think they went with whoever they thought would be a better fit going forward rather than how they actually performed in the game.

Ya know, though, it takes some balls. I thought about it a moment after leaving the thread. Were any other QB's called and declined because the horrible situation they'd be entering? A surefire cut situation? Who wants to come in with that many odds against you and look so bad? Lienert had some balls.

Cash grab.

To be fair to the guy he had 2-3 days of practice and had no starters out there with him. He was going up against most of the starters on Detroit's D for the first two series. Granted, after that it was against a bunch of scrubs but I'll cut him some slack when he hasn't even been with the team for a full week. If people want to be hard on the guy trash his entire career before his stint with the Bills but I'm not going to bash him for what happened in last night's game.