Pats* Getting Pounded

MattM

I wish I could see that game. Would love to see Tebow come in and go 1-7 for -1 yard again and cement his spot on the cut list.

Tebow is glued to the bench tonight. Take that for what it's worth..

Edited by PromoTheRobot

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. ESPN is not trying to spin.

Jaworski is laying into them. :lol: He says they aren't going to come out smoking, and that it's gonna take some time.

Jaws is gonna get banned for 7 days. :lol: "They could have blown em out in the 1st quarter".

Nothing explains away this performance. Nothing. Spare me the preseason excuse.

They don't look like the Pats we know. Brady looked like he was 60% of himself, which, make no mistake, is still good. His 60% is better than ~half the QBs in the league. But, that's never, ever going to be good enough to overcome what I saw from the Patriot D.

I'm watching the game tonight and I hope Nate Hackett is as well. The Patriot LB's can't cover worth a ****, especially when players are coming out of the backfield. Mayo and Ninko are solid against the run but there's no way they can run with CJ, TJ or Marquis.

Absolutely. Somehow, I screwed up and the last 2 sentences of my post got cut off.

This is a fine replacement.

EDIT: I bolded that because I had to. This is a weakness we damn well better exploit. Especially in the screen game. My O lineman shouldn't be faster than your LBs, and beating them to spots over and over.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Being that it's preseason, I'll keep my expectations in check. But I can't help but feel a tiny twinge of optimism. ;)

I can't even feel a twinge of optimism...yes, I like the changes the Bills made on paper and I like to see the Patsies getting pounded, but I'll wait to judge them until I see them on the field in Week 1.

It's preseason, folks...it means N-O-T-H-I-N-G.

Edited by BuffaloWings