The J Train led By 2 Doug Crew

T master

A while back i remember reading about choosing names for the offense & defense, but i don't remember if there were any names that people had decided on ?

And if this was a name already brought up forgive me !!

But seeing as we have a quintet of players on the offense with the letter J in their name EJ, CJ, TJ, SJ, FJ

Would "The J Train" be appropriate ??

Then seeing as we have Doug Whaley & Doug Marrone we could call them

"The 2 Doug Crew"

Well hey i'm bored & could have come up with a lot worse !!

San Jose already won the day with "The Pettine Zoo" for our D.

Chris Brown said thats one of the worst names he has heard

Comment From Mark Is "The Pettine Zoo" the best nickname or worst nickname you've ever heard for our Defense?

12:36

Chris Brown: Definitely the worst. That's a bit creepy.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-2/Live-training-camp-chat-with-Chris-Brown/6b5882ea-9ffb-45ee-a4b9-403750b40249

Edited by n3wyork13

A while back i remember reading about choosing names for the offense & defense, but i don't remember if there were any names that people had decided on ?

But seeing as we have a quintet of players on the offense with the letter J in their name EJ, CJ, TJ, SJ, FJ

"The 2 Doug Crew"

I support the J Train and Pettine Zoo.

I don't think we should forget Buddy's contribution though. He hired both Doug's so maybe it should be Buddy's boys? Or Bud and his 2 Dougs? The Dougs and Buddy show? Buddouggie?

Chris Brown said thats one of the worst names he has heard

Comment From Mark Is "The Pettine Zoo" the best nickname or worst nickname you've ever heard for our Defense?

12:36

Chris Brown: Definitely the worst. That's a bit creepy.

http://www.buffalobi...b9-403750b40249

That bastard!

I'll kill him!!!

"The 2 Doug Crew"

J gun offense?

I'm actually reading this?

Nicknames ar earned and this team hass gone 0-0 this season last I checked.

But lets just say we were 3 and 0 in regilar season and the offense is blowing out other teams......and someone came up with the J-train. the J-train? Really???? And some here are hopping on board? Bradham is on defens anyway. And so far him the closest thing to a J-train that we've seen.

And wile I'm at it, Petting Zoo??? Yea I can see Kyle Williamson being proud to be a part of that silly s*** .

What happening to this board? People ar getting all excited because Tom Bradly through a pic or two in Augest.

This is ridiculis

I'm actually reading this?

Nicknames ar earned and this team hass gone 0-0 this season last I checked.

But lets just say we were 3 and 0 in regilar season and the offense is blowing out other teams......and someone came up with the J-train. the J-train? Really???? And some here are hopping on board? Bradham is on defens anyway. And so far him the closest thing to a J-train that we've seen.

And wile I'm at it, Petting Zoo??? Yea I can see Kyle Williamson being proud to be a part of that silly s*** .

What happening to this board? People ar getting all excited because Tom Bradly through a pic or two in Augest.

This is ridiculis

your spelling is ridiculis.

That bastard!

I'll kill him!!!

While I personally hate Pettine Zoo Chris Brown should be the last person to comment on the creepiness of anything. Guy gives me the heebie jeebies.

Back to the question at hand...why no love for Nathaniel? We love the DC, HC & GM but the OC gets bupkiss? I think that this slight could resurrect/extend the curse. You people better be careful.