Aaron Maybin's Artwork

I've seen a show of Christe's work and was stunned how good it is.

Wife and I are in the process of decorating our new home, and I'm on the prowl for artwork. Considered buying some of Maybin's, but it's not the right fit. Does Christie have a website, I'd love to check it out! A google search of Steve Christie artwork doesn't return much...

He's a hell of a lot more talented than I am - at football AND art. That's likely the case for 99.999% of the people who like to ridicule him.

Anyway ... it would be neat to own a piece of a former Bill's artwork ... but not for those prices.

He's a hell of a lot more talented than I am - at football AND art. That's likely the case for 99.999% of the people who like to ridicule him.

Anyway ... it would be neat to own a piece of a former Bill's artwork ... but not for those prices.

Its like he was able to channel all the rage and frustration that we fans had at his miserable play and focus it on the canvas. Inspiring stuff.

Wife and I are in the process of decorating our new home, and I'm on the prowl for artwork. Considered buying some of Maybin's, but it's not the right fit. Does Christie have a website, I'd love to check it out! A google search of Steve Christie artwork doesn't return much...

I don't think he himself sells directly. There's a gallery in San Diego that sold prints for awhile. On E-bay I've seen limited edition lithos. And, reasonably priced.

I'm not a computer geek but someone provided a link to some of his work about 2 years ago and it was great. I think Chrisite is a real estate agent in the Tampa area now if that helps your search..

I bet you could get to the QB better. -I think his art is very good.

I am an artist, he should study, practice and modernize his thinking (and website) a bit more, it looks teen-aged and amateurish. He shows some promise but not very impressive depth, sort of flashy and honestly he is selling to cheap. I am not sure what he means by collaborations either?

Better than his pass rushing skills.

Some of mine are here.

http://alanvanevery.wix.com/alan-van-every#!

I am an artist, he should study, practice and modernize his thinking (and website) a bit more, it looks teen-aged and amateurish. He shows some promise but not very impressive depth, sort of flashy and honestly he is selling to cheap. I am not sure what he means by collaborations either?

Some of mine are here.

His prints ranged from 50 bucks to 850. How is that too cheap?

Some of mine are here.

Many of your sculptures look like tasty desserts.

Many of your sculptures look like tasty desserts.

Thanks, most are made from coconut shells, so I like that comment :)

His prints ranged from 50 bucks to 850. How is that too cheap?

Trust me I am a professional, it just is. Lots of reasons for that, just shows he isn't a professional. He should have a rep and a decent website (especially since he has bank). He might learn but who knows?

Thanks, most are made from coconut shells, so I like that comment :)

Trust me I am a professional, it just is. Lots of reasons for that, just shows he isn't a professional. He should have a rep and a decent website (especially since he has bank). He might learn but who knows?

Although I didn't look for his website.TMZ did a blurb on his art and he said the day he was cut was his biggest day ever selling his work.