My 52

Justice

I've seen enough. Here's my prediction on our top 52.

QB

Manuel

Kolb

Tuel

RB

Spiller

Jackson

Choice

Summers

TE

Chandler

Gragg

Smith

WR

Johnson

Woods

Graham

Goodwin

Easley

Smith

Hogan

OL

Glenn

Brown

Wood

Urbik

Pears

Hairston

Young

Legursky

DL

M. Williams

K. Williams

Dareus

Carrington

Branch

Ross

Blatnick

Gilbert

LB

Hughes

Lawson

Alonso

Moats

Bradham

Dowtin

Scott

DB

Gilmore

McKelvin

Brooks

Rogers

Butler

Byrd

A. Williams

D. Williams

Robey

ST

Hopkins

Powell

Sanborn

Practice Squad

Kaufman

Chibane

Meeks

Pough

D. Rogers: I doubt that he will clear waivers, but if he does he'll be on the PS.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

roster is 53 :P

Mine:

Diamonds Ace, King, Queen, Jack, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1

Hearts Ace, King, Queen, Jack, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1

Spades Ace, King, Queen, Jack, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1

Clubs Ace, King, Queen, Jack, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1

Joker

NJ - not a bad list. Not sure about Ross on the DL though.

I agree but I think Kolb could go if they keep Brad Smith. Assuming they want to keep an extra WR, DL or DB. Also I'm not sure if Justin Rogers is a lock to stick.

PTR

I can't see a situation where they wouldn't want a veteran QB around in case Manuel were to go down. Just the value of having a veteran to coach up Manuel is invaluable at this early stage of his career.

I think that Rogers is on the roster because you won't be able to PS him. They are going to give him a chance to show some of his enormous potential at least for this season. You took a chance on him because of his talent so you have to see if he can develop and stay out of trouble.

I still think that they try to deal a WR for Oline depth. Brad Smith for a guard. And before a hear that he has no trade value a WR with 3 years experience and zero career catches just got traded. I am not saying that you will get much but you can get a OL as good as some of the guys that are in camp.

That leaves 1 spot which I will give to Torell Troupe.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

I can't see a situation where they wouldn't want a veteran QB around in case Manuel were to go down. Just the value of having a veteran to coach up Manuel is invaluable at this early stage of his career.

Why can't Jim Kelly help in that regard? I can't see the point in using a roster spot on a QB no one wants to see in a game.

PTR

Not bad maybe Troupe over Gilbert. We have held on to him too long to not hope for something and he has been hustling. Gilbert not so much. Definitely want to see the next 2 games.

I think keeping Kolb is smart but not in line with going to the future theme. Dickerson could make the roster just to see what happens. He would be a cut if we needed OL and another body for the WR if one went down.

Searcy will make it with the Byrd liability.

someone like a testaverde type could couch up late in his career....kolb not so much. Let him go and move on the dude stinks and i hear alot of excuses coming out of his soup cooler.

I think tuel is on the practice quad, Brad Smith is the emergency QB, Justin Rogers doesn't make this team.

Da'Rick makes the team only because of Easley's injury history.

Gilmore

McKelvin

Butler

Robey

Brooks

Are the CB.

Williams

Byrd

Searcy

Williams

are the safeties

someone like a testaverde type could couch up late in his career....kolb not so much. Let him go and move on the dude stinks and i hear alot of excuses coming out of his soup cooler.

You really think Tuel could fillin for EJ for an extended period?

Kolb is garbage, but he is a vet and he doesn't cost too much. I believe most of his salary is tied into playing time and bonuses. It would be a shock to me if he doesn't make the team.

Although Kolb is not that great having a veteran with game experience is not a bad thing for Manuel- gives him "competition."

I'm not enthused with the prospect of him playing at any point. I think Tuel will be inactive and if Manuel gets hurt (please no) then Tuel will be active- then if Kolb stinks it up we go Tuel.

The idea that Brad Smith will play emergency QB is asinine. Let the poor guy attempt to play WR.

Also, having projecting only 2 other safeties other than Byrd when we have no idea about his physical status, plans on reporting, and if he will even start is questionable. Searcy makes 53.

Other than that, good work mate. Looking forward to seeing how it shakes out

I don't see them keeping 7 WRs

I also think Dickerson makes it as a TE and they hope Gragg makes it through waivers to practice squad

There is ZERO chance this team or any team goes into a season with just two rookie QBs