Vikings vs. Bills on TV??

If so, please direct to what channel??

Last Sunday here in Central NY the game was going to be on NFL Network.....but ended up being broadcast on CBS...

can anyone clue me in? I will be near Watertown, NY trying to watch in any bar who has access.

Thanks in advance!

Last Sunday here in Central NY the game was going to be on NFL Network.....but ended up being broadcast on CBS...

can anyone clue me in? I will be near Watertown, NY trying to watch in any bar who has access.

Thanks in advance!

FYI, I'm also up North this weekend. According to TitanTV, we're going to get the Pats*/Bucs game on Fox at 8:00. Small consolation, I know, but maybe Brady gets injured.

One has to look at the bright side of life, after all.

If you have Preseason>Live, simply install Hotspot Shield or another VPN. Pause the VPN while logging into NFL.com. Now, engage the VPN right before you press LAUNCH. Enjoy the game.

Nice call.Thanks.

The blackout zone for the BUF/MIN game is WNY and the Minneapolis area. Any game shown live on ESPN ore NFLN, etc is blacked out nationally on NFL-PL.

PTR

The game is being shown live on ESPN?

The blackout zone for the BUF/MIN game is WNY and the Minneapolis area. Any game shown live on ESPN ore NFLN, etc is blacked out nationally on NFL-PL.

PTR

Since it's a road game I don't think it's blacked out in Minneapolis, correct?

Thanks in advance!

As long as they win I don't really care, i need another W

Since it's a road game I don't think it's blacked out in Minneapolis, correct?

It will be shown on local TV in Minneapolis but if you try to watch the game on NFL-PreSeason Live it will be blacked out there because they want you to watch it on TV.

Any game shown live on a national TV network (ESPN, NFLN, whatever) will be blacked out on NFL-PSL.

PTR

It will be shown on local TV in Minneapolis but if you try to watch the game on NFL-PreSeason Live it will be blacked out there because they want you to watch it on TV.

Any game shown live on a national TV network (ESPN, NFLN, whatever) will be blacked out on NFL-PSL.

PTR

I don't consider NFLN a national TV network like I do a CBS or Fox or something like that. ESPN falls on the border of exceptable, because you can't usually pick it up with rabbit ears, in my opinion. Why would NFLN games be blacked out? That doesnt make sense to me.