If (as advertised) it's a fair fight, then Tuel is winning.

alias

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be a waste to give 1st team reps to tuel right now. If we spread them out to 3 qbs, we won't have a qb ready for weak 1. I don't see the point of giving the 3rd string qb 1st team reps when the other qb has done well. All that is going to do is bring a circus, have people doubt EJ, media/fans complaining that they are wasting EJ, all on a slim chance that tuel might outplay EJ vs starting nfl talent. If EJ played poorly, and tuel did amazing, I could understand that. But tuel did not outplay EJ on Sunday. All tuel did was do better than expected and might have earned a roster spot. But he did not outplay EJ

They wont be splitting reps after this game I bet. The 3rd preseason game will feature the starters so the decision will be made fairly soon.

But I likes what I saw from Tuel but I bet most of us now feel comfortable now that we seem to have 2 QB's that can handle this system.

We will find out about Kolb this Friday, I want to see if he plays as well or better than E.J. running this fast paced no huddle.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...